Hello =)

Hi everyone im Daniel from the uk and i am fed up of been very unhealthy for a 22 year old (im tired after walking up stairs!) The thing is i have always been around 17-18stone from the ages of 17-21. Last Year i joined my local gym worked hard ate well and lost 1 stone so i was down to 16stone! in a month. Then christmas came my car broke and i stopped going to the gym and got back into the habbit of eating rubbish =( Fore some reason after been so strict with my food, over the last year i have ate uncontrollably i crave loads of sugar and fat and im seriously worried about my health im up to over 19 stone!! Im scared about giving up again but im desperate to loose weight because im miserable.

Im struggling to understand my BMR do i eat less than my BMR To loose weight? Below is my BMR Through Fat2fit.com...

Activity Level Daily Calories
Sedentary (little or no exercise, desk job) 2641
Lightly Active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/wk) 3026
Moderately Active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/wk) 3412
Very Active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days/wk) 3797
Extremely Active (hard daily exercise/sports & physical job or 2X day training, i.e marathon, contest etc.) 4182

Im confused ??? =/ My plan is to try and eat as much whole foods as possible and aim at eating around 1700calories a day and go for a jog 45 minuets 3x a week . Does this sound right ? I would like to loose around a stone in my first month and then gradually less. Is my plan unrealistic?

Any advice would be fantastic =)

Replies

• TexasOFT76
    TexasOFT76 Posts: 475 Member
    The calories you have listed, along with the activity levels, is to maintain your weight. Going with the plan you have listed sounds realistic to me and should lead to weight loss.
    The workouts can be addictive so as you get into it you may end up going more than 3 times a week.
    Best of luck and get after it!
  • dannib898
    dannib898 Posts: 12 Member
    Thanks for your advice =)