Looking for 18-25 ladies!!

Options
Hi girls, I'm back on track after my final exams, and I need new young and active MFP friends. I'm 18, 5'6, and I weigh 70kg (155 pounds aprox.). Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• GGut
    GGut Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Im looking for the same exact thing!
  • rakal22
    rakal22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Sofia :) feel free to add me
  • jelineee
    jelineee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just finished my finals about a week ago also and I am trying to get back on track. This is awesome to find someone in the same situation. I'll friend you :D
  • vickydubuis
    vickydubuis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey just turned 21 here. Junior in college and I'd love to have more friends on MFP that are my age for some motivation/tips/conversation. :)
  • badatgyu
    badatgyu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) I'm done with college, but I'm 22 and would love to be friends with you guys!
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hey there, name is Melly, I'm 20, 5'2", and currently 155-157lbs, hope to break that fluctuation by Christmas. My starting weight was 183lbs back in March 2012, I joined MFP in October 2012 at 173lbs, but I didn't get serious til February this year. By February I was 163.8lbs. My lowest weight this year was 142.2lbs but only because of a stupid 3 day water fast, ladies DO NOT FAST IN ANY SORT OF WAY, IT IS NOT WORTH IT IN THE LONG RUN. You promise yourself you won't mess up after, but you most likely will, your body is craving nutrients you didn't give it and will want to binge to get them.

That water fast messed me up for two months and I put on 17.8lbs bringing me up to 160lbs late October. I finally turned *kitten* back around when I saw that 6 and am now working towards 145lbs (highest weight I can be to join the Air Force, college didn't work for me), then 136lbs (highest healthy weight for my height), and finally 125lbs or lower. I currently have a 305 day log-in streak, only 2 months off of a year! Oh and I'm currently doing a C25K, I'm on Week 6, Day 2 and I'm starting a lifting program for women on Tuesday!

I feel like I am full of helpful tips in my almost 2 year journey and if you finished reading my ramble you're awesome and I love you and feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • sofiawantstolose
    sofiawantstolose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi girls!! I'd like to thank all of you who have added me, and I've already friended the ones who told me to do so. I think this is a great way for me to start fresh, I've had a HUGE backslide this year,.
    i'm currently 18, 5'6, and I started 2013 at 149 pounds, on february or so I stopped logging on MFP. After that, I gained weight like crazy, and when I stepped on the scale on september or so, I was on 163, which means I had gained almost 15 pounds!! I hated myself and my body for getting so fat, and I had so many things to do that I couldn't get back to MFP. It's a great way to keep track of my food and excercise.
    I play volleyball at my local club, and we train 3 times a week. I've trained the entire year, so I knew that my problem was the food I had been eating. I managed to get down to 157, and that's where I am now. My goal is to weigh 133 pounds, and I aim to lose 2 pounds per week.
    Good luck!!
  • cynnamon93
    Options
    20, 5'2 and planning to lose 40 pounds. :)
    starting college soon so i hope to make MFP friends to help me stay on track.
    add me. :)
  • emmahomewood13
    Options
    hey girls,

just started to try losing weight again, i keep losing the will power to do it. But i fed up of the look of me in the mirror.
    Anyone fancie a chat message me anytime xxx
  • mcvolins
    mcvolins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm a little older, I'm 24, 5'2 and 154 lbs. I've struggled with my weight my whole life and have been up and down for a while. I've always done it on my own, but am thinking this time to use friends who are in the same boat. I wanted to join this group because it is very different being chubby as a young female than an older woman. There are far more societal pressures! Anyways I'm trying to lose 30 lbs by the April and keep it off! Please add me and I'll do the same and we can all help each other reach out goals!

Mollie
  • student94
    student94 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    19 year old college student here (and in the middle of finals). I'm 5' 2" and 137 pounds trying to get to 125. I'm also looking for new friends here, so please feel free to add me!
  • BobTomato26
    BobTomato26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, and in need of a change so active members are what would be good! So anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so!
  • grahamkayc
    Options
    im 19, just joined here a few weeks ago! My last final is today (yay!!). My situation is similar to yours, im 5'5, 163 lbs, definitely have some to lose!!
  • kblyn
    kblyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 5'6 and 170lbs , 24yr old, gained about 25lbs my last semester of college, struggled with my weight my whole life and finally almost have it under control :-) Already lost 53lbs :-) Would mind having motivation buddies :-)! Add me
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    ME TOO!! 24, 5'8", 160 (yuck). Add me if you'd like :) I'm on here all day, everyday!!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Feel free to add me! I'm 24 years old, 5'1.5", 200lbs and looking to lose a lot and gain some muscle in the process! I will need a lot of motivation and positivity! Let's get in shape together!
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    hiandhellohello.gif

I'm Meagen, 5'3", 70-80 pounds to lose, 23 years old from the good ol' state of corn (Indiana). I could definitely use some more upbeat & my-age girlies on my news feed as well!

I have an awesome supporters list going on right now, but I love meeting new people while motivating & supporting along the way ~ I know this can be a really tough journey!

Feel free to add me!
  • duckiebayb
    Options
    ADD ME <3 I'll be turning 25 on Dec 22, I currently weigh 150lbs I'm 5'5, with a goal weight of 125-130lbs. I just recently joined so looking for that extra help and motivation and being able to do the same in return. I have already started my routine in helping me get back in shape, my goal is to lose at minimum 2lbs per week. Currently I've started running the treadmill first thing in the morning for at least 25 minutes, as well as riding the stationary bike for 20minutes. I am currently in the process of trying to create a schedule for myself that works between work, school, and the kids.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    21 year old here even though I could be mistaken for like a 16 year old lol I'm 5'3 I'll add you
  • sarahwilson12
    sarahwilson12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm on here pretty consistently & comment/encourage people randomly :smile:

I'm 25 ('til the end of January), 5' 4.5" & am currently 158.8. My goal is 135ish, hopefully by the end of summer 2014. I've been trying to lose weight for a while (like since I graduated in 2011), and got to my highest weight just last month -- 160.6. It's been harder being active now that it's winter, but I'm hoping I'll still lose weight consistently.

I'd love the support! :smile: