Question for the ladies

Options

Replies

• KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Acqua Di Gio by Armani...mmmm so good! Nothing beats it!
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Issey Miyake - L'eau D'issey - drives me INSANE. I just need to smell it on a nearby male and I'm like a frisky meerkat!

Lmao ~ thanks for that laugh. :glasses:
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Lacoste Essential Sport is very yummy on the right guy. Armani Code is another really nice one. I bought it for my GBF once and he wears it whenever we go out drinking and dancing. I always tell him that it's a good thing he's gay or else I'd totally jump him when he's wearing it! But my all-time favorite is just a nice soap and after-shave. That warm man-smell right in the crook of their neck is awesome!
  • afat12
    afat12 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Azzaro Chrome
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I don't care. I prefer a mans natural scent.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Sweat
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Grey Flannel
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    His natural, clean smell. Cologne is choking. There is new, young guy at work and I want to shove his Axe body spray straight up his...:sick:
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Just his bare skin is amazing.
  • LilAilsa
    Options
    I like lacoste red
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I like the honest smell of my guy. The combo of Ivory soap and whatever deodorant he uses, mixed with his honest to goodness smell of him. He's never been a stinky guy, and I actually love the smell of his flannel shirt after he's worn it all day. But if he did wear something more, I like the subtle scents that don't over-power or enter the room before the guy does. And less is always better :)
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    No cologne, but scented soaps or body washes are nice. I like most of Old Spice's scents. No one teaches men how much cologne to use and they always end up using way too much. With soap or body wash, most of it rinses off so it can't get too strong.
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Drakkar Noir. Makes me go weak in the knees!! :wink:
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Acqua di Gio....liquid panty dropper

there's also one that an ex of mine wore called Kirra from PacSun that smells amazing....I dunno if it's still available but it's so nice.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    soap...amber or oak if I had my choice...but manly and clean is all I need...

Same. :)
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Eau de sweat :tongue:

I just don't like perfumes at all, they really take my breath away...
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I bought Diesel Only The Brave for my boyfriend last year and it smells amazing
  • MissFushi
    Options
    Bone Daddy in the Jack Skellington bottle at hot topic. I don't buy anything from there but that is my favorite scent of all time on a man.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Beer and whiskey.

Wut? It's a sure thing.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I don't care. I prefer a mans natural scent.
    +1

I have an allergy to perfumes, so if he is wearing something and I touch his skin, there's a good chance I'm going to get all itchy or break out into hives. Srs.