Starting back & looking for friends :)

Options
Hello all! My name is Kori and I am NOT new to MFP, but I am coming back after something of a long absence.

I fell off the wagon due to work and school and financial stress, not using it as an excuse because it's my own fault, but I am ready to get back up and get back to it!

I'm 23 years old, and I have a goal of around 80 lbs to lose to begin with, though I don't plan to stop there. :)

I'm looking for friends of all sizes, ages, genders, and kinds, so that we can all support each other. Please feel free to send me a friend request and post here if you are also looking for some like-minded friends. :)

Replies

• bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi Kori my name is Barb. Feel free to add me!!!
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Feel free to add me.
  • dettles
    dettles Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Kori! I'm in the same boat as you! Not only do I want to lose weight, but just want more energy. I need motivation, someone to chat with about different ideas. Add me as a friend and we'll make a good team!
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Brandi! I'm looking to lose about 70lbs give or take some depending on how I feel when I get there :-). Feel free to add me!
  • jelineee
    jelineee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Kori! I'm somewhat in the same situation as I have been off for 3 weeks due to school and financial stress. Please add me :smile:
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    nice-to-meet-you.gif

Nice to meet you!

I'm Meagen, 5'3", 70-80 pounds to lose, & am 23 years old. I currently weigh 213 and am looking at hitting 135-145 within the next year (hopefully). I could definitely use some more upbeat & my-age girlies on my news feed as well!

I have an awesome supporters list going on right now, but I love meeting new people while motivating & supporting along the way ~ I know this can be a really tough journey!

Feel free to add me!
  • tryttej
    tryttej Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, Kori, feel free to add me. I've been on MFP so long, it seems like many of my original friends have fallen off the wagon, and I like to have some support. We appear to have about the exact same goals - I started at 263 and am trying to get down to 170, although I've been stuck right at 200 FOREVER. Fellow traveler on this journey are helpful.