Because I love to share my success! (90 lbs gone!)

Options

Replies

• bn1cgitw
    Options
    You're totally an inspiration!! <3
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fan-tab-u-lous! Is that a word? lol...you look great. Good job!!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I had c sections in 2005, 2007 , 2009 as well. I am also having midsections issues. You look amazing though and we are probably our worst critics. You inspire me that it can be done. And good for you for getting healthy to boot, especially with your family history!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are a success!
  • gina1017
    Options
    WOW! I am just starting this today....you have completely motivated me....thanks so much!
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WoW! You look awesome!! What a fabulous job you have done! So sorry about your Mom but you really took that sad situation and made something sooooo positive out of it. NOW You will be a great positive role model for your children!! So proud of you!!! Keep up the great work!! Your Mom would be so proud of you too!!!:flowerforyou:
  • pittmnjen
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for sharing and providing inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! You look great, and so recently after your pregnancies! So sorry about you having lost your mom at such a very young age... sorry that your kids lost their grandma... that really hits home with me since I have a daughter about your age and a lot of weight to lose myself.
  • fletchbaby
    fletchbaby Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ahoward76
    Options
    Wow! So very inspiring!!! You help me to know that I CAN do this if I take it day by day! I'm no longer trying to do this for anyone but me so no hurry, right?! :laugh:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! :smile:
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome!
  • ketagirl
    ketagirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    you look awesome keep up the good work
  • sunlover67
    sunlover67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Omg, your baby is precious!! And you look san-frantastic! Awesome job. :drinker:
  • matari2010
    Options
    great story! thx for sharing especially since these stories help to keep those of us just starting out motivated & inspired that we can do it too. u look GREAT!! WTG!! :flowerforyou:
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great job:flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I celebrated the fifth anniversary of my mom's death with an intense Turbo Jam workout. :flowerforyou:
  • joymarino
    joymarino Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats. Turbojam is one of my FAVS!
  • myfirstbaby
    myfirstbaby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing weight loss. :)
    You look fantastic and have such a glow about you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!