Need help on at home workout ideas.

Options
LuisEOJr
LuisEOJr Posts: 40 Member
So getting back into the working out, and as tired as I am, feeling great about getting back into shape.
Need a little help (as per usual), I will be doing my workouts at home (or around the home) since Gym is so far now (and really much more comfortable doing things at my pace and in my own environment).
So here it is, I have ideas and routines for so many things, but I would like once a week to concentrate on my shoulders to make sure I keep up with what I had before (with the gym).
Any thoughts on at home workouts for my shoulder? Or should I honestly just say screw it and allow them to develop on their own since I will be doing other workouts anyways?

Replies

• jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    If you got extra money invest is a work out bench and weights. For now you can start with some free weights and push ups. Also if you got extra money maybe buy one of those dvd work out packages? like P90X
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    If you are doing full body workouts, they will develop.

But for shoulders, if you learn proper technique, working a heavy bag,or a couch pillow, boxing will do wonders.
  • LuisEOJr
    LuisEOJr Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I will be investing money sometime in the new year, so that is a possibility. Brute, yeah that was one of my thoughts (boxing) something else I might be investing in (bag of sorts) in the new year.
    And of course, P90X (or Insanity) is in my future, but only when I am better, do not want to do something so intense before my body is ready.

Thank you guys very much.