Losing the baby fat

Options
Hey guys! I'm Kat, 23, and am a single mother, nursing student and work in between. My baby is nearly 10 months old and as much as I love the little stinker he took a toll on my body and I haven't done much to help myself yet. I want to lose 30 pounds in the next year AND continue my hobby as a baker. I am always open to new, healthy dessert recipes! I would like some friends here to encourage each other and maybe even hold each other responsible for keeping track of our plans. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love to be friends! An add is coming your way!
  • tlaurenw
    Options
    My baby is 1 month old! I have A LOT of weight to lose and would like some motivation as well! I will send you a friend request :)
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP! My baby will be 11 months old next week and I have about 17 pounds until I reach my goal (been going strong since July). I always love other mama friends, so feel free to add me :)
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • BaharAsk
    Options
    hi.I'm 29 and my baby is 5 month old.I have to loos 44 pound to reach my goal.I will add you
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my third, and trying to minimise weight gain.

I managed to lose the weight after each of my children, through lots of exercise, and watching what I ate. I didn't discover MFP until my 2nd was just over a year old. After that, I lost even more, and I ended up thinner than I was before I had my first child.

Feel free to add me.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Lol, for a split second I thought you were talking about helping your baby lose weight.