Back at it after a hiatus. Looking for motivated friends

Hey all
I was a MFP user about a year ago and loved it. I was training hard and eating right and got to 10% BF (lost 20 pounds). I took an unfortunate hiatus and looking to get back to that level and even beyond.

Looking for a fun and motivated peer group of friends dedicated to reaching your goals and supporting others to reach theirs. Feel free to add me. Male, Female, Height, Weight, Goals, Body type doesn't matter...let's do this :smile:

Replies

• TexasOFT76
    TexasOFT76 Posts: 475 Member
    I've done the same thing. I want to break the hiatus trend this time and get to then stay at the level I want!
  • jillcordoni
    jillcordoni Posts: 1 Member
    I too am also getting back into MFP, after a long break. Looking to continue my running/conditioning to train for next half marathon.
  • It looks like most US are looking for people to motivate as well as hold us accountable. We are in this together and we can do it.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    I'm close to my maintenance weight, which will be a weird transition. I've been trying to lose for so long that I won't know how to keep a good balance. I do need to build more muscle tone though.

Way to come back and never give up
  • Sounds good all...let's rock n roll!
  • Zbeety
    Zbeety Posts: 2 Member
    I'm newly committed to MFP. I've been working out for some time and my personal trainer recommended that I try this site to help tone up. I would love to be apart of a good support system to help achieve goals for myself and vicariously through the sucess of others. I'm a team player :) If you are like-minded, please add me.
  • NorCal311
    NorCal311 Posts: 44 Member
    I'm newly committed to MFP. I've been working out for some time and my personal trainer recommended that I try this site to help tone up. I would love to be apart of a good support system to help achieve goals for myself and vicariously through the sucess of others. I'm a team player :) If you are like-minded, please add me.

Same here, just joined yesterday.