Getting Started

Options
Hi, I'm Jude and I'm getting started with My Fitness Pal. It is the first time I've done anything online but I'm looking forward to it. Today was a great example of a few things. I realized I won't have any problem keeping updated, but I don't want it on my Facebook and Twitter as I thought I would. I have too many other things to talk about on those particular social networks. I have realistic goals but still need encouragement, so feel free to write to me and I'll try to respond. I hope you have a blessed week, and that you meet your goals as well as make yourself available to others.

Replies

• new_me_4
    new_me_4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I love the site and yes there is alot of motivation on the site. You can reply to other member threads and post questions and get some awesome responses. I think that you will enjoy it. Good Luck on your weight loss goal!!:happy:
  • etoila123
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new here and have no Idea where to start. I take it I have to log in all the foods I've eaten today and log in my excersize too. Well, My name is Lucy and I am 70 yrs. old.

Lucy