Postpartum weight loss friends?

Options
I am 6 days PP looking for some friends also who are also losing baby weight:) Please feel free to add me:D
here are my stats BTW
HW- 200lbs
LW-100 lbs
Pre Pregnancy Weight- 136
Weight at delivery-173
CW- 160
Height-5'5

Replies

• kharral86
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your new little one! I'm a mom of five. I had my last baby girl 4 months ago. I just started my weight loss journey a few weeks ago. My HW was 230 my LW was 125. I started my journey at 185 but have lost 10lbs so far. I'm also 5'5! My goal weight is 130!
  • keawona
    Options
    Hello.

I had my son 7 months ago. I've been working out off and own since h was four months. I recently got serious about weight loss with exercise and calorie counting. I was 210 pounds when I had him, went down to 170 after I had him and now I'm 187. BUMMER!!! It always take me a long time to get in the "weight loss groove" after having my kids. My son was my last child so I'm trying to get to 145 pds and stay there for life.

Good luck to you and we all can do this together. :smile:
  • sbroadus
    sbroadus Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter 7 months ago and I'm also looking for postpartum weight loss friends....Feel free to add me.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hi there! CONGRATULATIONS! My little girl will be 9 months old the end of December, the other two are 13 and 7 LOL. Are you nursing? If so make sure you aren't restricting your calories too much. Once I was cleared to excercise and started running I saw a drop in milk production because I wasn't eating enough...There is a great group on here for nursing moms too. If you aren't nursing, no worries! Just be sure not to over due it! Having the baby was a great jumpstart for me, and being sidelined for high blood pressure, or an injury would suck! Best of luck, feel free to add me if you want!
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am nursing so I will def look for that group! My goal is to EBF for as long as possible so I could really use some advice on how to diet/exercise without compromising my milk supply.
  • RagenGBrown
    Options
    Well my little man isn't here yet but looking for supportive friends for now and after he's here! Congrats on all the new editions!
  • giashay
    Options
    i'm 3 months PP and my weight was 265 before pregnancy, dropped down to 264 and now at 281 and i HATE it!!!! gotta lose 50 lbs in 6 months for my birthday coming up! add me, i could use the motivation
  • edahl7762
    Options
    I had my baby four months ago. I was 181 when I found out I was pregnant. I was up to 210 when I had my daughter. Last time I checked I was about 177 but I have been eating terribly since them. I am an exclusive pumper so I think that the breast feeding is still helping because I do seem to still be shrinking but I would like to get back on track and be eating better and doing some form of exercise without comprising my milk supply either. I also just need some motivation and support.
  • AK_Get_Fit
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

I had my son 2 months ago, and really wanting to get back into shape and lose some weight. I'm finding it tough to start since I have no routine/schedule. It was so much easier when I was working since I had a routine.

Now I'm finding I either go all day not eating anything...cause sleep is soooo much better than lunch. Or I have days that all I do is feed my son, change diapers, and EAT.

CW 243lbs
    GW 190lbs

I'm 5'11

My last weight before getting pregnany was about 230lbs, and at 40 weeks I was 262lbs.

I'm nor looking for crash diets/fads...I want to do this the right way. Slow and steady.

I need some help getting back into a routine.
  • TJAMES5
    TJAMES5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone i had my son 5 months ago and i've lost all the pregnancy weight by breastfeeding, diet, and exercise. My biggest problem is that breastfeeding gives me the munchies so i'm craving sweets like never before