Quest Protein Bars ideas?

Options
:smile: Hi all,

I recently bought some Strawberry Cheesecake Quest Protein Bars, I stay in the Uk so had to buy a box from the US.

I have Instagram and have seen a couple of people doing different things with them, one being microwaving them. Does anyone have any other ideas other than just eating them as they come?

Xxx

Replies

• JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I just put half a cinnamon roll one into my greek yogurt with cinnamon, granola, maplesyrup :)

You can also put them in protein fluff, oatmeal, cookies. Search Sara Solomon, she is the master at comming up with quest bar recipes. She even has a book on sale riht now on her facebook page.
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    a lot of people recommend baking them in the oven for a few minutes but i've never had any! please do tell me how you like them and what method you try c:
  • infamousdrew76
    infamousdrew76 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are overrated!
  • KatySW6588
    Options
    That's great, I'll definitely check her out!

Iv never tried them but I tend to make my own protein cookies, bars, pancakes etc but sometimes I just don't have the time so I'm hoping if they are nice they could be a quick fix for when I don't have the time to bake them.

Crevices - I will let you know how they are...always helps when they are tried and tested too!

Thanks again guys!

Xxx
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    the quest page on both facebook and instagram has "15 second recipes" (where they show you how to make it within1 5 seconds)- lots of ideas!
  • KatySW6588
    Options
    Thanks, had a quick look and they look great!!

Xxx
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Why not make your own?
    Scooby has a great video tutorial on how to do it..they're really easy to make

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df7yixMZWJo

Protein powder, flax, oats, honey, peanut butter, milk

No oven required

Cheap, effective and you KNOW what's in them
  • KatySW6588
    Options
    Thanks for the link. I normally make my own, I bought these more for a quick grab and go thing for when I don't have time to make some. I will definitely be trying the recipe you've pointed out...thanks again! Xxx
  • marceyabrons
    marceyabrons Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If you have the cinnamon roll or cookie dough. Break in parts and roll into balls, cook in oven for about 5 mins. So yum
  • emafairycake1986
    emafairycake1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I LOVE QUEST BARSSSS

the strawberry cheesecake is lovely on its own other than that i microwave the peanut butter choclate one and sometimes add a teaspoon of either nutela or organic PB on top its delishhhhh
  • KatySW6588
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas guys! Iv done some in the oven so they are like cookies. Really yummy!

My next one I think will be putting some peanut butter onto the choc ones!

Xxx
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Quest has a youtube channel with recipes. I always look there. Good ideas and there are always new ones.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    In for ideas. :heart: quest bars. They are the only protein bar I will eat.
  • bluetom101
    bluetom101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Baked or microwaved for sure!! :smile:

If you're still buying direct from the US, postedprotein.co.uk are a UK official seller for Quest Nutrition and offer bars in singles so you can try every flavour :)
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Just a little tip....avoid putting in ice cream unless you just lay it on top....if you mix it in you will end up with a broken tooth haha