Controversial MFP Thread

Options
1235»

Replies

• Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Obviously the night's theme is both at the same time. The question is, should I tell my wife if I have both fries and onion rings at the same time? I mean I've been eating them that way for a while now.
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Onion rings
  • Kowee84
    Kowee84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i gained 2kgs from looking at the pics
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Obviously the night's theme is both at the same time. The question is, should I tell my wife if I have both fries and onion rings at the same time? I mean I've been eating them that way for a while now.

Slore.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Tater tots!!

Seriously. I love you.

I'm in for a threesome with this love because...

TATER TOTS ARE A FOOD OF THE GODS!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    beer
  • chrisram88
    chrisram88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Onion Rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

At least wait until after the holidays so you don't ruin Christmas for her!

So, tell me, what was it like having both at the same time? Was it good? It was good wasn't it!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Depends on the fries and the onion rings. Neither of the pics excites me. Accordingly, I'll have another burger please!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    As long as they are deep fried, IDC!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

At least wait until after the holidays so you don't ruin Christmas for her!

So, tell me, what was it like having both at the same time? Was it good? It was good wasn't it!

It was fun while it lasted, but i think I'm going to have to end it. First there's all the secrecy and taboo, and then the pressure of tryingto give each food the attention it deserves. I just don't know if we're meant to live at that speed. *nods*