2 years/186lbs.

Options
Today is the 2 year anniversary of my weight loss adventure. Grand total weight loss: 185.6 lbs. From a size 36 to a 14/16. Blood pressure from 160/100ish to 100/60 (no meds). A1C from 10+ to 6.2 and insulin intake from 900+ units a day to 60. My goal weight is under 25lbs away.

I really am a new person. I have a different body, different mind, different soul. I couldn't have done it without the love and support of my family and friends (pals included). Thank you for everything.

Replies

• Out4More
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome! Congratulations! It sounds like you really improved your health!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    What a great 2nd anniversary present to yourself...all the positive health improvements. That beats any old gift wrapped in a bow! Congratulations to you and wishing you success at dropping that last bit!
  • april1445
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic. What an achievement. congratulations!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Tremendous progress on your health alone! Congrats!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Glad to see progress measured in terms other than the scale! Cheers to continued good health, and congratulations on your accomplishments! Thank you for sharing!
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Excellent story. You'll be thrilled when your A1C drops under 6. Mine is currently at 5.8 and hoping watching my carbs and sugar will result in better blood work next time.
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing accomplishment.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Your amazing , and a great motivator to keep on keeping on :)
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are so close. Keep going.
  • accendo
    accendo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo!!!!! fantastic maintenance...wishing you continued success.

:happy:
  • mscoins
    mscoins Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I just read your story on how you have lost some much weight. Congratulations. That was a lot of hard work. I started my weight lost journey at 186 lbs and I am down to 148 lbs - losing 38 lbs. Keep up the awesome work! :smile:
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing weight loss and your choice to live a healthy and fit lifestyle.
  • CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's fantastic :)
  • victoriaalice39
    Options
    Awesome! You are a true inspiration!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    There are no words for how I feel reading about this level of accomplishment. I'm just in awe of your hard work and dedication. Applause!!!!!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!!
  • ritan7471
    ritan7471 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Your stats are amazing and most of all your health has improved so much. Congratulations on your success :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!