Need a Reliable Buddy or Two!

Options
So I have been on mfp for a few months now and I am having to start over on my exercise and "diet" regimen. I started a group on a website for moms called babycenter.com. But it is an epic fail in my mind because it is hard to get people to stay motivated and motivate each other!

So I am looking for some buddies on here to keep each other accountable and motivate one another. I have about 65 more pounds I want to lose and I am a big believer that the more people you have supporting you...the better. So I will be working out and watching what I eat more closely starting tomorrow! Anyone want to start a challenge with me?

Replies

• courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me girl. I am always looking for new friends on MFP! :)
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi Krystle,

I'd be glad to add ya!

-Cheryl
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Me 2, I need realiable buddies to assist in my journey anyone with 50+ pounds to lose, that would help.. I have 82 lbs to lose. The more I look at the number, it looks like its gonna take forever to get there. But I refuse to give up. No offense to anyone who just needs to lose 10 lbs, congrats to you but I can't relate to the skinny minis just yet LOL jk :)
  • Sharonbed4d
    Options
    Count me in!
  • mkmatos
    Options
    You can add me too! I am new and could use help also.
  • 4hummingbird
    4hummingbird Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Me 2!! Tomorrow starts day 1 for me of getting back on track and sticking to it!
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You can add me too and anyone else in the 50+ weight loss group :)
  • Still_Doll
    Options
    Add me, tomorrow is my day 1!

Current Weight= 270 lbs.

Neck= 17"

Bust= 46"

Waist= 41"

Hips= 50"

Left thigh= 30"

Right Thigh= 31"

Left Arm= 17"

Right Arm= 17"
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!!
  • fluffy2010
    Options
    I have a very long way to go and I'm super motivated! I'm with you on needing a good group to keep me motivated! I'm doing kickboxing 3 days a week and just got a treadmill and bike for home too! I have no more excuses!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...feel free to add me. I try to comment regularly and appreciate comments in return. It helps to know others recognize the effort we are putting out.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Aww I spent my last pregnancy on babycenter.com
    I LOVE this site even more than that one and that is saying a lot!! Love to add you!!
    I hope your ready to keep up!!:wink::bigsmile:
  • ariellespiller
    Options
    Ooh, what kind of challenge? I love challenges! I'll do it!
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! You can add me and you can count on me. I need about 50 to 55 pounds to lose. It is very important for me to lose weight because I have a serious back issue, and I cannot take the pain anymore. I need to lose the weight and build back and ab muscles to help my back. I also want to look good for my husband, so we can be how we used to be three years ago when I was 110 pounds...I would love to make my husband crazy!!!LOL I am currently at 165 pounds and I would like to lose at least 10 pounds by Christmas...Another 10 pounds by Valentine's Day, and another 10 pounds by my husband's birthday April 14th...At the end, I would like to lose 50 pounds by July 3rd...it is our 6th year wedding anniversary.
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me. Tomorrow is my 1 week-iversary getting back on mfp, and I'm feeling the same way as you-- The more friends, the more support, the better! Getting on the website and reading blogs and message boards and stuff is what I do at home when I feel like I'm loosing focus so I'm on a lot, haha.
  • nfoster2010
    Options
    Add me:) We have about the same to loose. I was on babycenter and cafemom before I came here. This site and the people on it are great.
  • msparker81
    Options
    any of you can feel free to add me. my starting goal is to lose at least 50lbs and as much of that as i can before my 30th birthday in February. i've only been using MFP for a few weeks now but i'm loving it! i need as many buddies as i can to help me stay accountable :happy:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mtrhodes
    mtrhodes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • WhyNot2010
    Options
    Add me! I think it is always nice to have some extra motivation :)