Motivational friends and Short girl support

Options
Hey :D so i'm currently looking for some short girls who have at least pounds to lose! of anyone really that's got that much to lose the more the merrier :) Just so we can support each other, encourage, chat and compare different workouts that have helped us :D
basically people who log, chat and have an open diary :) feel free to add me!!

together we can have the healthy life style we were born to have <3

i am currently and forever will be 5'2 LOL

Replies

• Chordata25
    Chordata25 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! 5'3" girl here! I sent you a friend request and anyone else can feel free to add me :)
  • sambalinaballerina
    Options
    hi! im only 5 feet hehe :tongue: im happy to support/encourage you! :) i just joined mfp like literally 2 mins ago! haha any tips?
  • jeanniemarie73
    jeanniemarie73 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm 5'2" as well :)
  • ChaosLoveRage
    Options
    4'10" lol add me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I m 4'11"-5'..:)
  • nayelers
    Options
    Hi there! i'm 5'1 ^.^ and I'm new to this and I would love to get and give motivation to all :)
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hey 5'1'' here! Got maybe 10 more pounds to lose. I workout from home using Youtube videos or fitnessblender.com workouts. I like HIIT, pilates, yoga. Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown is good. I try to keep my calories around 1350-1500 per day. Anyone can feel free to add me. I have an open diary & log daily
  • krstark234
    Options
    5'3" and proud to be! I have about 32lbs left to go, but as you guys know, even a few pounds can seem like an epic battle on such a short frame! Lol :) feel free to add me, always glad to have new friends and offer support where it is needed!
  • toad_allyinlove
    toad_allyinlove Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 5'2 also
  • melas330
    Options
    I am 5'2 and am also ready to lose. Any recipes, meals, snacks that you would like to share please do so! I have always thought I can do this on my own but failed. Hoping to make it this time.
  • xoemmytee
    xoemmytee Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    5'4" I guess I'm taller than most in here, but I'm definitely considered short by my friends! Feel free to add me.
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi, I am 5'2" and have lost a lot of weight on here! I have sent a friend request your way! together we can give the support we need & encouragement!
  • newniepg
    newniepg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ooh! Fellow little people, yay!

I am 5ft3 and currently at 131ish, I would like to get to 121 eventually. Feel free to add me, I'm 52 days in and I log every day. Don't expect dramatic losses though, it's coming off sloooow. :-D
  • TruWillow
    TruWillow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all well i am inbetween 5'2/ 5'3 I have alot of weight to lose still. I'm looking for friends to support and to support me as well. people that are going through the same thing so we can help guide each other through this life change as well as give a swift kick in the rear when need be. Anyone feel free to add me just let me know who you are and will get to know each other and help each other. Brightest and warmest blessing to everyone on there journey
  • sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, from Auckland. Add me if you like. I comment and post daily.
  • Islandqueenfl
    Islandqueenfl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and looking for some friends! Feel free to add me!
  • susanaemendez
    susanaemendez Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a short girl too! (5'0'') Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    5'1'' ;)
    SW: 140 lbs
    CW: 128-ish
    GW: 115
    UGW: <110
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    5'1'' ;)
    SW: 140 lbs
    CW: 128-ish
    GW: 115
    UGW: <110

Anyone who is frequently on--feel free to add me!:)