Better Be Good

Options
I made this up on my main wall for my MFP friends and thought I would share it with everyone. Please don't critisize it. I did my best here :D

(this is to the music "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" song
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Ho Ho Ho (all the good girls and boys of MFP) Only 8 more days till Christmas... so, you better be good,♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ better eat right, ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ better log those fruits and veggies tonight. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ for Santa Clause is watching YOUUuuu. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ He knows if you've been cheating, ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ He knows if your a sneak, ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ he knows if you take a bite... of that Great Big BROWNIE tonight.... SOOOooo, ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ ya better be good, you better, eat right, ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ Ya better not do no binging tonight, ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ Cause Santa Clause is coming to town.

Replies

• RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    bump
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I made this up on my main wall for my MFP friends and thought I would share it with everyone. Please don't critisize it. I did my best here :D

Ho Ho Ho (all the good girls and boys of MFP) Only 8 more days till Christmas... so, you better be good,♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ better eat right, ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ better log those fruits and veggies tonight. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ for Santa Clause is watching YOUUuuu. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ He knows if you've been cheating, ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ He knows if your a sneak, ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ he knows if you take a bite... of that Great Big BROWNIE tonight.... SOOOooo, ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ ya better be good, you better, eat right, ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ Ya better not do no binging tonight, ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ Cause Santa Clause is coming to town.

You seem to have a bit too much time on your hands.
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options

You seem to have a bit too much time on your hands.

Yup at work and it is slow, I just typed this as I thougth it up. Didn't take me that long at all.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Super cute!!! I love all the little music notes and hearts, too :D No brownies here or I would have had one, actually! I'm bad like that :)