DO YOU WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF SKINNY? CHECK OUT

Options
I FOUND THE MOST AMAZING MOTIVATIONAL TOOL!!! It is called www.redbookmag.com/bodytool or http://www.redbookmag.com/health-wellness/virtual-body-makeover This site allows you to upload a normal picture of you, and you set your height, weight. Then you scroll the bar down to show you loose 25, 50, 75 lbs, the site will then alter your picture. Even allowing you a before and after section. If you have more than 75 to lose, upload your picture, scroll the bar to 75 lost, right click and save the altered picture to your desktop. Then upload the altered pic onto the site. Scroll the bar to the altered weight, not your current real life weight, then scroll the bar down for another 0-75 lbs. I printed out my picture of me at 145 and carry it with me as a motivational tool, before I go to a fast food place, I look at my picture and decide that looking like that will be way better than any cheeseburger and even if I am exercising I look at it to keep myself going. I hope this helps.

P.S when you upload your picture, make sure its a full body photo, or else you will lose to much weight in a just a face photo and you will look like a skeleton, and make sure you are the only one in the photo or else it won't know who to alter. Also this site is completely FREE!!!!!!!

Replies