55 pounds lost. Before & After PICS

Options
1abe8768-3460-4e6e-9b2c-ce8eb21bc8dd.jpg
This picture was taken the month before I got pregnant with my 2nd daughter at 175 pounds. I am 5'3.5". My highest weight being pregnant (or ever, I should say) was 204! The year after having my daughter I only went down to 186 pounds.
A friend told me about myfitnesspal so I started April 1 2011. I had my calories set at 1200 and NEVER did I eat above 1300. I weighed and measured absolutely everything I put in my mouth...I also logged absolutely everything. If I was too embarrassed to log it publicly then I shouldn't be eating it. For the first time ever I lost weight quickly. September 1, 2011 I weighed 130 pounds.

What everyone wants to know is what I did for exercise... I didn't. I didn't do any. I had a 4 year old and a 1 year old. Other than going for the OCCASIONAL walk I didn't do much beyond that to lose the weight. It was 99% what I ate.

September 2012 I got a gym membership with my husband and my best girl friend. We have gone 3 times a week ever since. I also jog a 10km trail a couple times a week in the spring-fall.

I am stronger, more toned and healthier than I've ever been in my life. And I just tried on my wedding dress last week...it fits as good as it did the day I got married 9.5 years ago!!!

Weight is easy to maintain when you stick with it and make real life changes. I was never on a "diet". Ever. I just changed my outlook on what I wanted. And I wanted my life back.

Replies

• YouHadMyCuriosity
    YouHadMyCuriosity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Wow wow and wow
    What a difference! U look amazing!
    Can i ask how long it took you and how you lost it..meaning if u exercised what exercise did u do
    I have around 60lbs 2 lose as well.
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Well done. You look amazing!!!!
  • CharNordie
    CharNordie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow wow and wow
    What a difference! U look amazing!
    Can i ask how long it took you and how you lost it..meaning if u exercised what exercise did u do
    I have around 60lbs 2 lose as well.

I've edited my post to tell a bit of my story. Hopefully the answer to your question is in there :)
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    WoW! Nice job sista!
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good job ! It is all about life changes.I can't wait until I get there.
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You've done great! WTG!
  • shells1234
    shells1234 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And I love your bikini!
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Great story, you look amazing.
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm pushing on because of you, those photos are great, !!!
  • bama1momma
    bama1momma Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! Your pictures are so inspirational! :) Great job chick!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • TheSaoirseTree
    TheSaoirseTree Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job, you look amazing!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOWOWOWOWO !! Your amazing !!
  • foodie012
    Options
    Way to go! You are an inspiration. Thank you for posting your story. You gave me confidence that i'm on the right path. I almost questioned if what I was doing was going to be enough (keeping my calories between 1200 and 1300) but than I saw your story and feel like I too can reach my goal.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    you look phenominal!!! you rock!!
  • diana109
    diana109 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    wow! Amazing accomplishment, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!