need to refocus, can you help?

Options
jdad1
jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
I have been on here a long time. I am really needing to get back on track and refocused. I could use some friends on here that are good at being supportive but not affraid to call me out. I need to hit the gym more frequetly.....that is my main problem. Neck issues keep me from going sometimes but i can still do better.
I do not eat clean.........whatever the heck that is. I eat food, food i like. Do i eat veggies, yes. Do i try to get good amounts of protien, yes.

Anyway, please feel free to add me if you would like. I will add you if you meet my strict standards. :smile:

Replies

• jdad1
    Options
    bump didily bumb bump
  • piratebear1
    piratebear1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm not Mrs fitness -but can do with a few more friends on here to motivate me too!
  • jdad1
    Options
    added you, thanks.
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I can be so mean and strightforward . I beileve you do IT or dont IT There is nothing like try hope or will .
  • duckiebayb
    Options
    I have been ont this site for a very long time. When I first started to began seeing results immediately and then felt like I could slack off. So Im getting myself refocused because this time around I am definitely going to follow through with everything and not let it just be a temporary pay off. I definitely dont participate in the whole "eatting clean" trend. I eat what I like when I like, but I always maintain myself control and balance everything out, along with plenty of exercise..

Wishing you lots of luck!
  • jdad1
    Options
    thanks