Fit Foodies Unite!!!

Options
fnm101
fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
Hey folks! I'm looking for new friends who might be "fit foodies"— people who work out hardcore (i.e., 5-7 days a week, intense weightlifting and/or cardio) but who also like calorie-dense foods (even if they're healthy, such as meat, nuts and avocado).

I am always looking for new food ideas that keep me full and provide enough fuel for my exercise load (Crossfit, rowing, running, and yoga). However, because I need a solid number of calories to maintain muscle, it seems to take FOREVER to lose a few pounds of fat. I haven't yet found the "sweet spot" for muscle maintenance, hunger control, and fat loss at my current weight...

Please add me if you are or have been in the same "boat." Fit foodies, unite! lol ;-)

Replies

• Stephaniejanehill
    Options
    I love weightlifting... but sadly I also love food. Healthy and unhealthy. Feel free to add me, I'd like new friends so that I am peer pressured into staying on the wagon and actually getting some results from my training. I'm not so much 5-7 times a week though.. more 3-4 :S (It's too dark to run outside atm and I travel alot at weekends)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I like food but I am sadly not hardcore, just do a bit of insanity!
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    checking in, however i don't even cardio
  • Montarosa456
    Options
    I love food and spend ages thinking about/enjoying my meals (I should note I'm in maintenance) - I'm very pro eating real food, trying to cut processed food and white sugar...
    I run,spin,lift,climb etc...Not to any amazing level but at least 5 days a week :o)
    Feel free to add!