Trying to get back on track!

Options
Ot just seems that since a few weeks before Thanksgiving I started slipping and for about two weeks now well I seems to be in a whole and can not get out ! Ok FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW I HAVE HAD A VERY HARD TIME GETTING back on the right track I ALWAYS start out good but then it is all down hill ....I have had a lot on my mind ,but that is no reason ,and it is more of a excuses than anything YES I KNOW THAT!!!!!!! I guess i am posting this 1 maybe it will make me hold up to my goal and 2 maybe someone else is ether going though this kind of thing or has been who knows all I know that I AM GOING TO GET BACK ON TRACK TODAY NOT TOMORROW AFTER ALL TOMORROW NEVER COMES RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!Connie you I know what it takes to do it so do it so do it ,no more excesses!!!!!!

Replies

• Yael1733
    Options
    You can do this! We can do this! Getting back on track myself after letting things slide a bit, too.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I was on a roll for about two weeks and I let PMS take over my life yesterday. I ate everything I could get my hands on and then some. I did not go to my favorite exercise classes yesterday Spinning and Pilates. It was just a bad day. So I tell my mother about my bad day and she says "Oh we may as well just start again at the beginning of the year". I told her that was too many days away and I am starting again tomorrow. So here I am I will start again today!!! You can do this: We can do this!!! Good Luck to you and your tomorrow is now today!!! Let's start again
  • Npettersen
    Options
    Don't feel bad, I fell off track before summer, just getting back to it because I refuse to by bigger pants for the THIRD time this year (this is the hardest time of the year don't forget) and amazed by how good it feels to eat healthy again. Having a hard time denying yourself certain foods is normal! You are on a journey and there will always be pit stops both physical and emotional. Put that guilt behind you and move forward! Start with very small goals ( today I will eat lots of dark greens, tomorrow I will put on my favorite music & dance my butt off for 20 minutes!) try to add some fun, best of luck!!!
  • SeaBear_41
    Options
    I can so relate to all of the previous posters. I'm trying to get out of slip-mode too. Any of you may add me if you want mutual support :)
  • Stephaniejanehill
    Options
    I fall off every few days at the moment. Just keep getting up!! :/
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    EVeryone slips and falls! The key recognizing it and having the strength to get back up and try again. I am in the process of getting back on track - the scale today was a reality check for me! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • 1exercisefreak
    1exercisefreak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I have been there.....
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    same thing here! I've done it enough to know I'll bounce back and so will you
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    This past month has been very difficult for me, with the holidays and all the delicious foods. I've been having like 75% bad days since Thanksgiving, now that Christmas is over I'm really really really trying to get back on it. I can't take it if I gain my weight back and I'm only at the beginning of what I'm sure is going to be a long journey. :(
  • tiff002
    tiff002 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Tiffany and i have fell off for about 3mths now just started back working out 35mins for 3 days now thats the goal i set for myself starting back....When i get back use to the workout i will add two more days but it will still be at 35mins a day..:smile: