55 pounds lost. Before & After PICS

Options

Replies

• missnelso04
    missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    It just goes to show that everyone's journey is different. You look incredible!!!
  • mrskk22
    mrskk22 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow...awesome!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    What everyone wants to know is what I did for exercise... I didn't. I didn't do any. I had a 4 year old and a 1 year old. Other than going for the OCCASIONAL walk I didn't do much beyond that to lose the weight. It was 99% what I ate.

September 2012 I got a gym membership with my husband and my best girl friend. We have gone 3 times a week ever since. I also jog a 10km trail a couple times a week in the spring-fall.

I am stronger, more toned and healthier than I've ever been in my life. And I just tried on my wedding dress last week...it fits as good as it did the day I got married 9.5 years ago!!!

Weight is easy to maintain when you stick with it and make real life changes. I was never on a "diet". Ever. I just changed my outlook on what I wanted. And I wanted my life back.

Thanks for editing this. This shows you really did change, you went from skinny fat to healthy fit by making lifestyle changes.

You ROCK!!!
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring!!!! WOW you look amazing. I lost 55 pounds too except I look almost the same as when I started...
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job, you look great!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    absolutely awesome job!
  • DaveDavisson
    Options
    Great job, way to go!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look like a complete different person now! Great Job!!!
  • sriley7682
    sriley7682 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Weight is easy to maintain when you stick with it and make real life changes. I was never on a "diet". Ever. I just changed my outlook on what I wanted. And I wanted my life back.

This ^^^

I absolutely agree 100%!! Great job!!
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you fro sharing!

"Weight is easy to maintain when you stick with it and make real life changes. I was never on a "diet". Ever. I just changed my outlook on what I wanted. And I wanted my life back. " <--- so true!!!
  • 199WillDo
    199WillDo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Congrats!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WHA!!!!! WOW....Words can't describe your SUCCESS!!!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You've made such a remarkable transformation!!! Congrats!!
  • cabrerva
    cabrerva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspirational! You look AMAZING! Best wishes! I am starting on my journey and looking at roughly the same numbers you had, and hoping for similar results! I realized this time around (after trying out diets 100 times) that logging my food and measuring the amounts with a food scale would be my #1 priority. I am now planning on adding the gym, since I feel comfortable in my daily diet.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratz :D
  • KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I was never on a "diet". Ever. I just changed my outlook on what I wanted. And I wanted my life back.

THIS. Absolutely the way we all need to think.
  • karijoeide
    Options
    Looking fantastic! You are a great motivator for many!!
  • LaurenPell123
    LaurenPell123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    love your back now haha you look great :) well done!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Totally awesome transformation!!!! Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!