new and nervous

Options
Hi, I'm new, and learning my way around the computer as well as my new lifestyle. I have changed my eating way back in April when I was diagnosed with diabeties, but even with what I feel massive changes am losing weight too slowly. So a friend put me on to this site which I have found useful. I just really hope that tomorrow at my weigh in at my doctors I will finally see results for my efforts. I also started with light exercise and have now pumped it up a bit. I am motivated and even if i don't see results I have never given up. I just keep on trying.

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    What a great attitude! Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :flowerforyou:
    Keep us posted with how you do.
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    The effort you are putting it will never be wasted. I found, even if you dont loose anything, i still find i just feel great doing exercise.
    Good luck tomorrow :) hope you do well :)
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Sounds like you are started on the right track. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow and no matter how it goes, keep that positive attitude:flowerforyou:
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am starting my 5th month on MFP and I love it. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • shawna09152002
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! I know how hard it is.Knowing that you are doing everything that you should be and the weight is not coming off as fast as you like BUT its the inches that are!! Good luck on your weigh in and remember to be positive whatever the scale says. It is hard but I know that you can do this!!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Don't give up & just keep trying. sometimes you'll lose inches more then weight and vice-versa. I wish you the best of luck.