Replies

• Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same! I'm in. :)
  • pahock
    pahock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request. I'm in my first month of this and need motivation as well.
  • nikkis70
    Options
    I would love all the inspration and support I could receive from all the Pals and would love to do the same in return. It's so much easier when you have a support team cheering you on.

Best of luck to everyone on here... I like many do the yo yo thing, the one thing I have learned is that as long as I continue to eat right and exercise, the weight does come off... but then I get board and it slowly comes back. It's a life style and if I want to be healthy for myself and my family, I need to remember how awesome I feel after each walk or video I choose to do.

No more excuses! Right!!
  • jenjim2021
    jenjim2021 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request to everyone above me! I'm looking for motivating friends as well. Good luck to us all as we navigate through the holidays these next few weeks!
  • Dawnidizzle
    Options
    I'm totally in! I need it everyday if not all day long! :) I have to stay in the wagon and not fall off! :laugh:
  • jenmary39
    Options
    I have had an account on my fitness pal for over a year but just recently started using it. I need friends! Friends who actually use MFP, so I have sent you all friend requests. I have been doing really well following my exercise plan for several months and have just started tracking my calories. I am determined to keep exercising and NOT gain weight over the holidays.