Losing baby weight!

Options

Replies

• kpierson1987
    kpierson1987 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me!! My baby is almost 8 weeks on Tuesday and I need to lose about 50 pounds!! Its so hard when you dont have the energyto go above and beyond everyday life to do what need to to lose the weight...
  • AppleGrapeMSTK
    AppleGrapeMSTK Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost my baby weight pretty quickly, but I also put it back on just as fast. My kid will be 2 soon, and I am finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Now I have to work off my newly wed weight! I've got 30lb to get back to where I was when my husband and I met.
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have baby weight to lose. my baby is 18 montrhs old now ;) i guess i kind of went threw a PPD rough patch. ill join you in your conquest to shed the pounds. i have 30 pounds to go. feel free to add!
  • lolablitz
    lolablitz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! It took me having my second child before I had the energy or the drive to lose the weight (silly I know, you'd think with only one it would make it easier) but I waited and waited. 6 months and I'm officially the smallest I've been in almost 7 years. Just lots of patience. It takes time and adding babies (of all ages) does have its challenges. :)

This is exactly what happened to me. I finally lost the last of the baby weight gained with my first ... when my second daughter turned 2! Now I'm pregnant with my 3rd and I admit it's kind of hard to let go of the body I finally got back knowing I'll have to do it all over again. But so worth it :)
  • PrayzGod
    Options
    ME! My 5th baby just turned one month. I had 10 'extra' pounds after my last pregnancy to lose and never did. Then I gained 60 lbs with this pregnancy. I have lost some through breastfeeding but long way to go. Currently at 180. I am happy at 150 but would like to be 135-140. Not sure how to get exercise done with 5 kids under 7???
  • Krisydee103
    Krisydee103 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I screwed up this quote thing lol
  • Krisydee103
    Krisydee103 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Anyone else losing baby weight?

I've got 2 stone to shift!

Buddies needed!

xx

I've got 10 pounds to get to my pre-pregnancy weight...and then an additional 15 to get to my "goal" weight. I'll be your buddy!

I'm in the EXACT position as you. 10 pounds to be back to pre-pregnancy weight and would like to lose at least 15 more after that :)
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm here losing baby weight! (And hopefully then some) I gained 50 lbs while pregnant! I'm down 35 lbs with 15 more to lose. My LO will be 1 on Friday :)
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    been working on that for 21 years now, lol:drinker:
  • Rlopez913
    Rlopez913 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me!! I have a four month old. Need to lose 20 pounds to get to pre-pregnancy weight. I think breastfeeding is making me gain more weight. Im ready to start exercising, though I don't know how I will get a chance to with a newborn and working 40 hours a week. :smile:
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am actually at my pre-pregnancy weight now (211 lbs) but I'm not stopping. I am trying to get down to 160-170lb weight range. While that seems a lot at my current weight, I do 10 lb goals to get there. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Oh, and my daughter is 2 1/2 years old...
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 6 months and I have been at the weight loss thing since the beginning of October. I have 8 pounds to lose to get to my pre pregnancy weight and then I have another 24 pounds to lose to get to goal. Add me and I will do my best to motivate you and encourage you!!!
  • nostress123
    Options
    I have two babies, 1 and 4. I have been on the workout train for quite some time now... I've already reached pre-pregnancy weight, just shooting for a toned tummy and lower body fat now
  • Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My little one is almost 2 and I have lost all of my baby weight but I still have a very long way to go. I would be happy to help support you. Add me as friend
  • Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Add me!! My youngest is 3.5 and I need to shed 15 pounds to get at a decent weight. I'm not even hoping for pre-pregnancy weight at this point. Just hoping not to be such a chubbo. I feel your pain!
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    A year after giving birth I am nearly 10 lbs below pre pregnancy weight but I still have 18 lbs to go to be at my ideal/goal.
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My baby is 3 weeks and I have about 40 to lose..
  • kharral86
    Options
    Me! I have 5 kiddos. Just had my last 4 months ago. I have around 35 lbs to go until I reach my goal. I haven't reached my pre pregnancy weight either which was 158. I'm currently 168. I know we can do it ladies! We just have to keep moving!
  • Chellepdue
    Options
    Yes, here! I am really trying with no progress. I had 3 c-sections in less than 4 years so it seems like that lower belly fat just doesn`t want to go away. Gahhhh!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My baby is 11 months, I've lost the baby weight and then some. I have about 15-20 pounds to get to my goal :)