Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weight loss buddies welcome

Hi,
I've decided to get motivated and finally lose my baby weight, I have about 40lbs to lose. I'm 29 and live in Birmingham UK. Since my baby was born 9 months ago I have tried everything but failed every time. Just been sorting through the clothes that don't fit and I have very little left so I've decided I've got to do something about it now.
I'm looking for friends who also need a kick up the bum! Any ideas on how to keep off the chocolate when you're exhausted and fed-up would be greatly appreciated.
xx

Replies

• flickarsg
    flickarsg Posts: 8 Member
    Every time you feel like reaching for the chocolate do twelve jumping jacks instead. It sounds silly, but it worked for me.
  • wilberfamily
    wilberfamily Posts: 99 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm just getting back into things here but I know what you are dealing with. After my twins were born I lost 101 pounds and kept it off for over 5 years. After a bunch of surgeries to remove cancer I gained back a bunch so I'm ready to get it off again. You can do it. One choice at a time.