85 DAYS! 30 pounds gone FOREVER!

Options
2»

Replies

• CharChary
    CharChary Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Amazing. But you didn't write your before/after weight or height.

yes I did...
  • CharChary
    Options

150 pounds to 120. 85 days of eating healthy and working my butt off! LOTS of discipline, therapy and support and love. boom!

see^^^^
  • aKate_
    aKate_ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you for sharing your story!! Yay! You look fabulous! Your honesty will touch many!
  • CharChary
    Options
    I am so proud of you for sharing your story!! Yay! You look fabulous! Your honesty will touch many!

Thank you my friend! I wanted to be as honest as possible. <3
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this!! You are awesome:)
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    You look great! Even bigger tho is that you got this under control at a young age and can look forward to a healthy, balanced life. I applaud you! Great work and I am sure not only do you look better but your days are not filled with dragging the binge/restrict monster around on your back. That feels heavier than all the weight in the world. Much love and keep up the good work!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    awesome bod, congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • KatySW6588
    Options
    Go you, you lovely lady!!!

Well done, that's amazing! And you you fabulous!!!!!

Keep the motivation!

Xxx
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You look fab-a-mundo! Staying private in your pics is just fine; do not give it another thought!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    NICE!!
  • CharChary
    Options
    thanks everyone :D
  • Flip4chan
    Flip4chan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your success!!! Breaking free of a lifetime of bad habits and creating new healthier ones is one of the hardest things to do. I wish you much joy and happiness in your future!!
  • CharChary
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your success!!! Breaking free of a lifetime of bad habits and creating new healthier ones is one of the hardest things to do. I wish you much joy and happiness in your future!!

thank you friend. You are one of the best MFPals I have. I wish you the same <3
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!

Many people suffer from binge eating problems. Thank you for sharing how you overcame your problems.

I agree, black licorice is the best and since not many people like it you don't have to worry about someone eating your candy. :smile:
  • JustJennie13
    Options
    I have to blame my silly hormones for not being one of the first to congratulate you. We became friends when you restarted your lifestyle! I am so happy and proud that you have met your goal. From someone who also understands depression you have come such a long way. I pray for continued success as you love the skin you are in. You are right this is only your first success story! Thanks for being my friend!!!!
  • CharChary
    Options
    I have to blame my silly hormones for not being one of the first to congratulate you. We became friends when you restarted your lifestyle! I am so happy and proud that you have met your goal. From someone who also understands depression you have come such a long way. I pray for continued success as you love the skin you are in. You are right this is only your first success story! Thanks for being my friend!!!!

Haha it's okay that you weren't first. Thank you so much! You have been a motivating pal on here for quite some time so thank you! I am thankful for you.
  • CharChary
    Options
    Awesome job!

Many people suffer from binge eating problems. Thank you for sharing how you overcame your problems.

I agree, black licorice is the best and since not many people like it you don't have to worry about someone eating your candy. :smile:

Thank you!

I wanted to be as honest as possible. I had this irrational belief that if I lost weight I'd be much happier and my problems and issues with myself would vanish! I think it's important for people to know that this is not the case and there is so much more going on when you're binge eating like I was.

It really is the best candy haha even if it does temporarily blacken my teeth when I eat it haha thanks for adding me by the way new friend :)
  • gagatcu
    gagatcu Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    As someone with a similar story, I am soooo glad you posted this!! Thanks for sharing your success as it is motivating me to keep going.

and CONGRATS! You look awesome!!
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    GREAT story and wow...great pics! Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!