which days do you weigh in?

Options
Which days do you find best to have your weigh in? I used to like a Wednesday morning as it gave me 2 days to pull back if I had been naughty over the weekend. Some of my friends prefer a friday morning then they have a treat friday night. I'd love to know what others prefer and why. X

Replies

• CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Monday. No reason other than that's when I started back on MFP so I stuck with it.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,919 Member
    Options
    During the summer and winter solstices.:happy:
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Fridays, it's just easier for more for some reason to remember to weigh in then.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Monday - Friday post pee/poop but pre shower.
  • Bobbie8786
    Bobbie8786 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning but I only log it on Friday. If I don't get on the scale daily, I tend to backslide.
  • casiobarnes
    casiobarnes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wednesday morning, for the same reasons - far enough from the weekend that I maybe reversed some poor decisions, but still enough time to finish the week on a high note.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every day and log it. I have my settings so that my friends don't have to see it in their feeds. I don't pay much attention to small the ups and downs--as long as I'm on a downward slope general, I'm okay. I love having the chart to review from daily weigh-ins. It's helped me to predict things based on past months following a pretty consistent pattern. For some reason since joining MFP--maybe because people here do use particular weigh-in days--I consider Monday my "real" weigh-in. (I keep two jars of marbles with pounds to lose in one and pounds lost in the other. I move marbles on Mondays only.)
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Daily, in the morning
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily, but only log on Mondays.
  • JanineW37
    Options
    Thanks for your replies. X
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning, but only log it on Sundays and that is just because I started on a Sunday and have just stuck with it.
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I typically weigh myself daily, but only log it on Thursdays...and that is only because that was the first day I stepped on a scale in years.
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning but I only log it on Friday. If I don't get on the scale daily, I tend to backslide.

+1

I use Saturday mornings.
  • Fridaklo77
    Options
    I hid the scale, because I was becoming obsessed - am, pm, evening weigh ins.. so now I just weigh in on Friday mornings.
  • bama1momma
    bama1momma Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Everyday but I make Friday my official day. No reason.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    All the dayzzz :wink:
    I weigh each morning just to keep my weight loss mind set. I know there will be fluctuations and I don’t stress over it... once I have remained at a steady weight for a few days I will use that as my actual weight.
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day, but log just on Tuesday and Friday.
  • Transformer711
    Options
    Saturday first thing in the morning.
  • meccacard
    Options
    i weigh in every day. i know you're not supposed to, but it really helps keep me on track.
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    about once a month at this point.... the scale drives me nuts!