Want to loose 100lbs and need supportive friends

Options
Hi, I am just starting out here and want to loose 100 lbs, in a year... but I will need supportive friends to really push me and help me get to this goal. Will you be my friend? Thanks and good luck in your goals too!
17193058.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• curlygurl41
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here daily. I do delete those that are inactive or never comment.
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I log everything, nearly every day. I might take a break on the weekends but pretty much on here every day. I've lost 90lbs since February by adjusting my diet and minimal exercise. I still drink my beer and eat pizza... just not as much as I used to... :oP
  • skinnygirly23
    skinnygirly23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sure will. Add me :smile:
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a friend request! I have over 100 pounds to lose, and am looking for people with similar goals! I'm just starting out here too. :)
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Log daily I still have 50 to go
  • About 100 lbs to go myself. Add me!
  • Stephaniejanehill
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log every day.. mostly :)
  • jpads1234
    jpads1234 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I trying to lose 100 also
  • fr3nchy88
    Options
    Good luck girl!!!!!!! I have 24 more to lose and will be on actively! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    I sent you an Add Request - I love providing (and benefiting) from support - feel free to add me!
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 60 to go :) Feel free to add!
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm trying to lose my last 10 lbs but it's taking forever :(
  • L_Rizzo
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me as well! I have about 15lbs I'd like to lose for my wedding in August 2014! :smile:
  • vagabondgoddess
    vagabondgoddess Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Feel free to add me. I'm also new. :smile:
  • kandyjay
    kandyjay Posts: 265
    Options
    feel free to add me as well (and anyone else who wants to add me can as well). I have lost 80 pounds already, but wanting to lose a bit more. :)