Half a year to undo 7 years *pic heavy*

Options
29zoi7c.jpg
This is the picture that got me started. I was digging through old pictures near the end of my second pregnancy (tend to get nostalgic and such). I had told myself those years were gone. It had been 7 years since then. Well, I decided the excuses were tired and old. I could be whoever I wanted.

in7dog.jpg
^ This was me through the years after. Marriage, kids... I knew I was gaining, I knew I'd lost control. The day before I gave birth to my second son I was 188 lbs at 5'5". So, I woke up.

172ybo.jpg

After my 6 week post partum check up, I started weight lifting and doing random cardio (walking, exercise video games). The changes over the months kept me motivated. I started off at 1200 calories. After about a month, I discovered the community here. Upped to 1460 and later to 1550-1700, depending on the day. I use TDEE method and enjoy seeing my progress in lifting.

63ywkw.jpg

14c8nxh.png

and now, at 127 lbs ( 2 lbs off from high school weight). I can officially fit into my high school prom dress and old jean size.

ixwdvm.jpg

564u8.jpg

After a half a year, I am no where near done. I want to keep improving in lifting. Always strive to be more. Now I want to focus on lower body fat and preparing for my first bulk to get dem muscles :D

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!