What would make you say yes to a blank FR

Options

Replies

• Warrior_Butterfly
    Options
    Nothing. I am cruel and unforgiving. Sometimes I decline them even with a message.

Gladiator.gif
    23uscat.gif

Lol
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    It is my belief that if you don't accept a FR, blank or not, you are a very mean spirited person. The only exception would be if you had to reason to believe that person was out to harm you.

Mean, Mean, Mean i tell ya!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I normally send a PM asking why they want to be my friend. Usually there is a reason, something I've posted etc, or something in common with me healthwise (bad back). If the reason is just something to do with my personal appearance, I usually decline. But politely I hope :)
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    It is my belief that if you don't accept a FR, blank or not, you are a very mean spirited person. The only exception would be if you had to reason to believe that person was out to harm you.

*cough*collector*cough*

:wink:

:heart:
  • Warrior_Butterfly
    Options
    Auto decline unless: epic boobs, *kitten*, &/or legs.

Gets my vote every time! NOT
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

christina-hendricks-firefly-gif-i17_zpsebe18a9d.gif

Didn't you get the memo? I'm a big mean bully.
  • mjvasko1
    mjvasko1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't see a reason not to accept. This is supposed to be a supportive environment. If people don't want to, you remove them.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

my middle name is mean.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'm shallow, but supportive...

An attractive member of the opposite sex or just about anyone with a very small FL list.

Well then, I'm out :sad:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

*cough*collector*cough*

Well I'll send you a friend sonnet
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Tattoos and a nice *kitten*!

Incoming
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I don't see a reason not to accept. This is supposed to be a supportive environment. If people don't want to, you remove them.

Not everyone is here for the supportive environment. Some people are here for junk pics. Without a message, how do you know who's who? I don't want to accidentally wind up with supportive people on my list.:noway:
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Someone that I have seen around and have bantered with on the message boards.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

*cough*collector*cough*

Well I'll send you a friend sonnet

You better follow through, Ry. I think that would be awesome. DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME!

:laugh:
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    Open profile and they seem decent - not a guy collector - funny - HOT

^^ this only girl collector
  • lizfiz50
    lizfiz50 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    If they're female.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Not everyone is here for the supportive environment. Some people are here for junk pics. Without a message, how do you know who's who? I don't want to accidentally wind up with supportive people on my list.:noway:

I'm more worried about ending up with someone on my list who expects me to support them. Seriously, WTF? Don't they know a forum bully when they see one?
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I accept blank....figuring i will give them a week trial period. Most blank FR only last a week on FL.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

I'm more worried about ending up with someone on my list who expects me to support them. Seriously, WTF? Don't they know a forum bully when they see one?

Yeah, that is worse.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    they are hot - its true, works everytime