Toning/tightening skin????

Options
2»

Replies

• brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    dry brushing has really helped my stomach skin...5 pregnancies with 4 of them full term. goggle it!

Dry Brushing sounds like something I can definately add into my day! I am intrested to see how it goes. Thanks for the info!! I think I will get a brush this week and try it out :happy:
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping that being over 44 gives me a little chance of NOT having any major skin removal surgery. I'm having to lose 125+ lbs and am 69 pounds down....I just noticed the saggies starting above my belly button the other day and I already have the saggies at the bottom of my belly.
  • mommajen89
    Options
    I'm definately gonna have to try the dry brushing as well! I have 3 kids and had C-sections with all mine. My stomach is a problem area for me to say the least. With the almost 16 pounds I have lost, the only place we (me and my husband) see it is in my chest and my rear....go figure LOL But I'm definately intrigued by the dry brushing idea!

Thanks for the tip dmulvehill!!!
  • lainey137
    Options
    VIBROPLATE training. It's genuinely brilliant, if you do it properly. That and drinking plenty of water to flush out toxins.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    bump
  • photo_kyla
    photo_kyla Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I recently had someone suggest that, once I get to my target weight, I get one of those full body girdles (like the ones patients wear post-lipo) to help redistribute and shrink saggy skin. Any thoughts?