Hit my third personal milestone! 30kg lost! (pic)

Options
Hi there

I've been on this website now for a few months, started properly on 1st May.

I've had my up and down moments, the times when I go on holiday, the times when I drink to excess, when I over-indulge. But they have all helped me carry on, and be determined that this time, I will complete the goal of losing weight.

I am now getting comments from a few of my regular friends, as well as ones I haven't seen in a while. I'm noticing my clothes becoming really loose, but best of all, they are fitting.

My weight loss seems to be slowing down, but nothing dramatic. I am determined to get the job this time, I have failed so many times!

Here's to the next 38kg loss! Add me as a friend on here, I could use some new support, I log daily and motivate others where needed :)

42765637_9317.jpg42765637_859.jpg

Gilmour

Replies

• sugarjay58
    Options
    Great job! You're looking fantastic.
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look great! Rockin' that red suit!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    YES! .......... HA!....... Not just anybody could rock that suit! Good Job!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good, man! Keep up the good work as you are proof it works!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • target_XX0
    target_XX0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job ! Add me, still have 20+kg to lose and soon starting weight training 8)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    LOL! I didn't recognize you compared to the day off meal pic that you posted! You are doing great! I don't know too many guys that would even try the red suit, never mind pulling it off! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Congratulations, Gilmour!
    Best wishes for the remainder of your weight loss journey.
  • jmp463
    jmp463 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. Keep up the good work.
  • dukesduchess350
    dukesduchess350 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats on hitting another milestone! Keep up the great job! :smile:
  • g1lmour
    Options
    LOL! I didn't recognize you compared to the day off meal pic that you posted! You are doing great! I don't know too many guys that would even try the red suit, never mind pulling it off! Great job! :flowerforyou:

Ha, good spot! That was an early treat for this milestone, it thankfully didn't even affect my progress :)

I honestly wasn't sure whether I could pull this off, it was a Christmas themed night, I came as the smartest santa you will ever see, however all the girls called me Santa Suave as I entered! So I was sure I'd pulled it off successfully, it was a good night
  • missbee2014
    Options
    Super inspiring loss! You pull off that suit mighty fine by the way. You look great :)
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Great suit, great job - Congratulations!
  • tpmaxwell2
    Options
    Wow, fantastic! It doesn't look like you have 38kg more to lose...but keep up the good work!
  • Munmun2841
    Options
    Wow.....gr8 job.....how did u manage???????
  • carlalovescake
    Options
    Huge congratulations on the milestone loss! Plus you are totally rocking that red suit... I'm sure plenty wanted to sit on your knee hehe
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great loss!

That wonderful moment that close friends start to noticing!
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    ayyyayyayyy yojre loookin hooot! way to go!
  • g1lmour
    Options
    Great loss!

That wonderful moment that close friends start to noticing!

Yeah it really does hit you when they notice, because they see you pretty much all the time!

Cheers for your wonderful comments guys, this is the reason I want to carry on :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!