Do you guys think I will reach target by july?

Options
Hey, I am looking to get to my target weight which is 10 stones (140lbs). I currently am 13st 4lbs (186lbs) and I really want to reach target before I go away to Morocco. Do you guys think I can get there? or maybe even earlier?

Replies

• McGee61403
    Options
    Well, first of Yasmine91, it shouldn't matter what ANY of us think...only what you think. You are the one that has to do the work, watch the food, etc. It is all up to you! :drinker:

And second of all: OF COURSE I THINK YOU CAN DO IT! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU, AND IF YOU ARE TOTALLY FOCUSED, YOU WILL ROCK YOUR TARGET BEFORE JULY! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: [And yes, I was shouting, because I was a cheerleader in high school, and the louder the better when cheering someone on!!]

Good luck, and keep us posted! :flowerforyou:

Sorry, this was supposed to be under MY user name, not my husband's. He WAS NOT a cheerleader in high school.
    ODONNA
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    That should be doable - there are 34 weeks until the first part of July, so just over a pound a week and you'll be there. Good luck!
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    Well, first of Yasmine91, it shouldn't matter what ANY of us think...only what you think. You are the one that has to do the work, watch the food, etc. It is all up to you! drinker

And second of all: OF COURSE I THINK YOU CAN DO IT! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU, AND IF YOU ARE TOTALLY FOCUSED, YOU WILL ROCK YOUR TARGET BEFORE JULY! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: [And yes, I was shouting, because I was a cheerleader in high school, and the louder the better when cheering someone on!!]

Good luck, and keep us posted! :flowerforyou:
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    That's really reassuring, thanks so much guys :3