They call me the human plow

Options
james6998
james6998 Posts: 743 Member
This is my new baby. The one advantage to cold weather is, i can actually somewhat stand on my feet as long as I am barefoot so they freeze. Yes i know this is not healthy but I have never suffered frostbite in the 8 years I have been exposing my feet to cold. Nerves freeze up and I am totally pain free for the time I am outside. I don't need a snow blower. I AM A SNOW PLOW.
Btw my driveway is 120 feet. Total time taken today 1hr 21mins.

IMG_0238_zps08424223.jpg
IMG_0236_zpsba9726ed.jpg
IMG_0235_zps5109137d.jpg
IMG_0233_zps72f92133.jpg

Replies

• DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    They call me Mellow Yellow
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    pLvmD.gif
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome new toy!

But did you seriously do the entire driveway in your bare feet?! :huh:

And if so, why?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Jesus, I see your footprints in the pic!
    Damn, good job haha. +Like.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Um. k. :huh:
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    pLvmD.gif

darn, beat me to it.
  • james6998
    Options

And if so, why?
    Plantar Fasciitis, had it for about 10years now. Can't apply even the slightest pressure on my heels. Been walking on my toes for 10 years now. I am like a ninja heh.
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great workout snow plowing by hand! We do it a lot here at least 6 to 7 months a year, the size of half a football field. Standing outside in the freezing cold on bare feet I do as well so now and then, but that's for another reason, heat flashes :)
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options

And if so, why?
    Plantar Fasciitis, had it for about 10years now. Can't apply even the slightest pressure on my heels. Been walking on my toes for 10 years now. I am like a ninja heh.

Aha, got it. Good thing you live in an area that gets cold enough to take advantage of!

And ninjas are badass :wink:
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    You can come plow my driveway! :)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    pLvmD.gif

Call Mr Plow, that's my name. That name again is Mr. Plow. The forecast calls for flurries of passion, followed by... ...extended periods of gettin' it on.
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Good job! You are hardcore!!! haha. At least the snow has stopped for now today (I am in your area - but NOT stalking you, haha).
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Wow. Do you mind if I ask how you got such severe plantar fasciitis? I do agree that ice is da bomb for all the hurtz.
  • james6998
    Options
    Good job! You are hardcore!!! haha. At least the snow has stopped for now today (I am in your area - but NOT stalking you, haha).
    Awww, here I thought I had my first stalker. :(
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options

Call Mr Plow, that's my name. That name again is Mr. Plow. The forecast calls for flurries of passion, followed by... ...extended periods of gettin' it on.

Just lost my coffee. Damn that show was so good in it's hey day.
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Awww, here I thought I had my first stalker. :(

:flowerforyou:
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options

followed by...

Senor Plow no es macho, es solomente un borracho...
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    What the?
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

And if so, why?

You can have surgery to fix that. I doubt it's a good thing that you've had it for 10 years. Walking on your toes will lead to nerve problems in the ball of your foot.
  • james6998
    Options

And if so, why?

You can have surgery to fix that. I doubt it's a good thing that you've had it for 10 years. Walking on your toes will lead to nerve problems in the ball of your foot.
    Had surgery ended up getting a blot clot in my lung, no help in the foot itself. Resulted in all of the injections if you ask me. Was bad in the beginning but after all those injections my feet were wreaked.