Pssst... Hey you; I need more fitness buds ;)

Options
Hi 41/f here who would love more support. Chatty & fun are a huge bonus. I have about 90 lb to lose so I'll be here for quite a while (& then some, I'm sure) might as well have fun! Love to cook & would like to get myself running by Spring (need to work around the snow right now but I do own a treadmill)

Replies

• slighthyperbole
    Options
    Hey there! Sent you a request :) I'm also new and looking for some buds as well! I've got about 100lbs to lose so I'll be around a while too! We can do it! :happy:
  • cluvsj4ever1003
    cluvsj4ever1003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey, Im looking for someone I can talk to. I'm 25 / f. I don't know how to add people to my friends, but I'm here if you'd ever like to talk
  • SeaBear_41
    Options
    Thanks you guys :)
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You are welcome to add me if you would like. I can always use more friends :smile:
  • sarmorris1105
    sarmorris1105 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) always happy to help motivate
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    I have about 65 lbs to lose so I'll also be here a bit. I'd love to help support you. Sent you a friend request. =]
  • SeaBear_41
    Options
    Thanks again :) You guys rock! I know motivation needs to come from within but having support should help :)
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Been here for a while! I have 70+ lbs to loose. I love new friends so anyone feel free to add me. I like to think I'm very supportive. Definitely positive. :-)
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME, WELCOME :drinker:

43/F

I've just celebrated my one year anniversary at MFP and can tell you, it works. I've still another 50ish to go. Best advice I've ever gotten is to not make huge, drastic changes. Make slow, easily sustainable steps. Change something and live with it for a while, then change something else. My first step was to stop my daily latte and soda, I still reward myself weekly, but now it's a Mudslinger instead at about half the cals/carbs with all of the taste.