ItWorks! wraps

Options
Do they work temporarily?..sure! Does your stomach look better three days after that? Only if you do another wrap. Enough said.

Replies

• Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Obvious statement is obvious.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I had a friend selling these. As with anything any of my acquaintences are selling, I watch them for 6 months to see if there is a marked difference.

Nope.
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    you can do this at home with some saran wrap and some preparation H.
  • hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have had great success with these and I know many others that have as well. You need to drink a ton of water, stay away from sugary stuff and even artificial sweetners. I have a tried a few of the other products and I like them better.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    you can do this at home with some saran wrap and some preparation H.

Important to note preperation H Gel, not the standard. Although it would be funny to see a bunch of people putting just normal prep H on their guts. But yeah, works the same and is as temporary as the really expensive snake oil wraps.
  • lebbyloses
    lebbyloses Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wait, so if I bought preparation h gel and did this, what would happen? Other than me feeling very silly.
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I have had great success with these

Joined July 2010
    Lost 5 pounds

This checks out.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Wait, so if I bought preparation h gel and did this, what would happen? Other than me feeling very silly.

It would pull out the excess water from the applied location with the immediate effect reducing size. Your body will just go back to how it was before once you re-hydrate though.

This is why when you see these things advertised they cannot legally say you will loose weight, they always say you can loose inches because then they are not engaging in false advertising.

A good deal of body builders use this method as a cheap alternative to other more expensive products before they get ready for a show.

Edit: You will also smell like preparation H cooling gel
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    ...and you may or may not become involved in a pyramid scheme. I'd be hesitant of any salesman who primarily sells the opportunity to sell a product over the product itself.
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Do they work temporarily?..sure! Does your stomach look better three days after that? Only if you do another wrap. Enough said.

YUP!! When wraps 1st came out a couple years ago I wasted $100 to get wrapped and as soon as I ate food the next day the cm I lost were right back! waste of $$
  • _rachel_k
    _rachel_k Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I went to an itworks party and got wrapped. When I didn't lose anything and the hostess said it's cause my body is toxic and I need to do 3 wraps a week for 2 weeks to detox before I see results from wraps lol