Let's be pals!

Options
Hi there MFPers!

In January of 2012, I made a serious commitment to lose weight, and with your help, I lost over 30 pounds by July of 2012.... Well, I got a little bit too comfortable and drifted off of MFP since then, and here we are at the end of 2013 and I've gained all but 5 lbs of it back! Yikes!!

One of the biggest reasons I stayed on track when I lost the weight in the first place was from the constant support and sometimes even scrutinizing eyes of fellow MFPers on a daily basis.

So now I'm reaching out to you all again and looking for any and all friends that would like to join me on my 30+ lb journey back to a healthy weight!

Thanks for the add! :)

Replies

• rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd gladly help keep you on track if you'll do the same for me! :)
  • camefromuranus
    Options
    Add away
  • be_you_tiful_me
    Options
    your journey sounds just like mine! I would love to be your pal and have your help and motivation as well. I have 25 lbs to lose and I am having a hard time getting through the first week.....so please add me to your friend list and let's get moving!

Nikki
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Your story is just like mine. I've drifted off slightly since the summer. I have gained 5-7lb's back and would love to loose it!!!! Add me if you would like. It's my first day back in about 7 months. :smile:
  • AllisonEBrown
    Options
    Sounds so much like my story. Add me as well.
  • cliveshasybliss
    Options
    hey im new to mfp you can add me looking for support as well
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hi
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • tooshie77
    Options
    I'm new to mfp but not new to this journey. Well, I joined in 2011 but never used it. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm looking to meet supportive and like minded people as well. Please add me. I'll do my best to help you along your journey. :)