Ugly butt shaper shoes really work!!!!!! Success story!

Options
Since I started wearing those ugly butt shaper shoes to work I have lost almost 10 inches in each thigh!!!!!! EACH THIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My back does not hurt any more and my posture has improved 100%. I can not believe it AND this happened with only a 3 pound weight loss! My thighs ar actually skinny for the forst time since 2004!!! I am so happy and surprised that I had to share with everyone!!!
Feel free to look at the pic. of my sext thighs on my page! lol:blushing:

Replies

• caribeals
    caribeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    thats great!! i just bought my first pair today!! :) how long did it take you to notice a difference?
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    what are ugly butt shaper shoes?? are they ugly shoes? or for ugly butts? or both; )
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    That is great! I wear both the sandles and sneakers too. I find it helps my bad knee feel so much better.
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    Which ones do you own?? I have a bad back, and would love to get a pair of MBT's ($$$$)....I think Skecher's are a more affordable option :smile:
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    what are ugly butt shaper shoes?? are they ugly shoes? or for ugly butts? or both; )

The ones I have are called Shape Ups. Several companies are making them now.
  • dlj1970
    Options
    great! thanks! i also googled MBT. once i can walk again in shoes (currently in a removable cast), maybe these will be good for me: )
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Shape-ups sound really good! I have lost the fat, but the muscles are pitiful! I'm thinking these will encourage muscle use, and, therefore, firmness. Thanks so much for the info!! :drinker: (lots of water)
  • Sherelly
    Options
    ZZZzzz snort....People like you make me laugh. The shoes are kinda ugly. But they supposedly shape up your butt-hipp-thigh spots.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not they are cheap knock off's from Ross!
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    great! thanks! i also googled MBT. once i can walk again in shoes (currently in a removable cast), maybe these will be good for me: )

I actually saw a picture of a woman in Greenwich Village wearing a pair of Mary Jane MBT's in an all black outfit (including lace tights) and she looked quite hip. So, yes they are ugly at first sight, they can be made to look nice :wink: They also make a tall boot for around $425!!
  • superhippiechik
    Options

I actually saw a picture of a woman in Greenwich Village wearing a pair of Mary Jane MBT's in an all black outfit (including lace tights) and she looked quite hip. So, yes they are ugly at first sight, they can be made to look nice :wink: They also make a tall boot for around $425!!

OMG!!!! That sounds so cute!!! I have wondered if buying several different kinds would target different muscles and increase your weight loss and muscle definition.
  • Deebo958
    Options
    I have the shapers but only wear them when we take a walk, so I don't know how much improvement I can expect. Wearing them all day everyday would have to make quite the difference I'm sure!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've got a black pair of Sketchers for work. I work in a Meijer Deli where the floor is always slippery. These shoes don't slip so I'm really happy with them. I also noticed that they do workout my legs but not intensively.
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :)
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    hmm was looking for a reward..for when i finish my P90X.. might just have to get me some shape ups.. How much do they cost in general?
  • superhippiechik
    Options
    hmm was looking for a reward..for when i finish my P90X.. might just have to get me some shape ups.. How much do they cost in general?

Anywhere from $20-$100
  • dlj1970
    Options
    the mbts are on massive sale here at the website...extra 15% off at checkout!
    http://www.footwearetc.com/mbt/
  • wife2mikejh
    Options
    I can tell you for a fact that walking in the Sketchers Shape ups and reformed my calf muscles! I walk 3-4 times a week in them and my husband and friends have noticed a difference!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options

I own the black mary jane MBT's. I bought them before all the knock offs were on the market but I really like that I can wear them to work with slacks without them being very noticable. I haven't really noticed a fitness difference but my feet never hurt when I stand/walk a lot in them which is why I bought them.
  • carrie3715
    Options
    i found a website have those shoes,67% discount off,maybe can have a look:http://www.vgombtshoes.com
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!