Making a comeback. need friends :)

Options
I was here a year ago and a lot of things happened and I ended up quitting this. I feel bad but I seriously need to start exercising and eating right again. Not only for me but for my kids. I'm going into a new chapter in my life and I want to keep it healthy and positive. I became a published author a few days ago. :-)

Replies

• angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me..I'm doing this battle again t myself :)
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll. Welcome back to MFP!! :drinker:
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your book!! We can do this!!
  • OJLight
    OJLight Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Congratulations for becoming a published author...what have you written ? :-) I am constantly 'coming back' again and again...we have a love/hate relationship :-) ..... my food and I ! I am 36, mum to 3, 26lbs overweight ! One week i am the epitome of health and diet..then i have a bad day or two and continue having bad days until i feel completely frustrated with myself ! I am like that today ! Tomorrow is a brand new day :-) feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • raineyd9
    Options
    I would like to speak with you about the process of being published. Congrads.
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad. I know the feeling. I started this back in June 2012 apparently (didn't realised until I checked when I first came on - time flies) and I lost 12lb (however never got to my target weight) then yo yo'd up and down for last year and a half and just realised I need to get back on track! Good Luck + Congrats on the book!
  • Lindsay822
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!