Overweight to fit in 9 months…52 pounds down!

Options

Replies

• Hadley_SM
    Hadley_SM Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! So fit and healthy, and you have learned so much throughout your journey! Plus- your husband is probably drooling all over!! Well done girl!! =)
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    A really amazing transformation and an inspiration :-)
  • Bj0223
    Bj0223 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! You are an inspiration!! I'm down 32 # and been thinking 50 seems so far away.....you gave me the extra boost I was needing this week :)
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    Wow so motivational! Congratulations you loook amazng!
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Good first post! you look awesome, well done!
  • Tess608
    Options
    Congratulations. you look fantastic.
  • jonice3boys
    jonice3boys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome i am trying to get where yo are after having twins and a toddler it can be difficult but you are a true inspiration
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations , you look fantastic!!
  • nalm5150
    nalm5150 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story. I love MFP....I'm a 66 year old(recently retired from nursing) who has been told I look younger than I am....I have about 20 more pounds to go to reach my goal. I'm in no hurry. I've already lost 11 pounds, and feel amazing. It's people like you that inspire the rest of us.
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You look sooooo good! Congrats on all your hard work...what a payoff!
  • vidoardes
    vidoardes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing transformation in 9 months, you must be so proud! Really should get my *kitten* in gear...
  • Heidi_11913
    Options
    WOW..... you don't even look like the same person! That is simply amazing..... what a great motivator this morning. You go girl!!!!!!!
  • Grumbers
    Grumbers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Immense! Well done!

Need to get myself a target prize bikini! :p
  • tabbyxxcat
    tabbyxxcat Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Oh man, you have no idea how much I really needed this :) I am also 5'11", and my goal weight is 150!!! I went with my boyfriend to the gym so that he could show me how some of the machines worked and such, and have been using them every other day. I could only hope to look as good as you when I get there ;D
  • kn7hqq
    kn7hqq Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your awesome story, Ive lost 20 pounds and I have a goal to lose 30 more. Your story helps
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story! you look fantastic! Congratulations on the new you! you look sooo cute!
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    congrats, good job
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I love these stories. They make me want to keep going. Thank you for sharing!!!!
  • Tuili
    Tuili Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I needed this so badly. I too am 5'11", 50 yrs old. I started at 250, currently at 217, trying for 170, then I'll see from there. Nice work and such an inspiration!! Keep up the great work!
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!