Looking for friends to keep me accountable!!

Options
Hiya,

I've been with MFP for a while but have never really made a serious commitment to losing weight. But now I think it's time because I feel like crap! Looking for some people to help keep me motivated and accountable and I can do the same. Many thanks to anyone that can help.

Replies

• Jinglez66
    Jinglez66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends who are very active on MFP, I got a similar amount to go so add me!
  • jmartis21
    jmartis21 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me, I love having motivating friends!
  • djlex26
    Options
    I'd love to have people to help keep me accountable! Please feel free to add me, too! :smile:
  • Lindsay822
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    The only person who can keep you accountable is you. Rather than seeking external motivation, strive to strengthen your internal determination. Do this, and you will be successful. :flowerforyou:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    The only person who can keep you accountable is you. Rather than seeking external motivation, strive to strengthen your internal determination. Do this, and you will be successful. :flowerforyou:

^^^^100% this!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I just deleted 13 people who haven't been active for over 2 months, so I have room for you if you like! :happy:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options
    THIS. MFP "friends" and "motivators" come and go. You should be just accountable because you want to be. Honestly most won't lose sleep if you leave or don't make it, so it's gotta start with your commitment. If not, then chances are you'll be one of the ones who has to return later to try again.............and again.............and again.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • anemicroyalty10
    anemicroyalty10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So am i, please add me if you want to help each other do this :)
  • Nickeyloveslife
    Options
    Hi my name is Nickey and I am not happy being 230lbs. I started gaining a lot of weight 10 years ago after a bad car accident. I need help. I am a night eater and I am going to stay committed to not eating after 7pm. My biggest problem is eating small meals throughout the day. Instead I starve myself all day and eat heavy at night. I need a lot of help I hope by me counting my calories it will help.
  • dabasshasspoken
    Options
    Hi there, I'm David from New Orleans. Looking for motivational friends to encourage and inspire and be encouraged and inspired!! :-)
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Feel free to add me.