Support Group for Insanity/P90X/Focus T25, etc

Options
Anyone want to join a support group for those doing Beachbody workouts or drinking Shakeology? I have a facebook support group, PM me if you are interested in joining :)

My hubby and I are doing Focus T25 and before that were doing Insanity!

Replies

• amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Today was my day 1 for T25..I have never done any such focused training before. am approx 400 lbs and barely made it with day 1...just hoping that this helps meshedweight..would luv join a group ...as well can you suggest some other workouts that i can do in parallel...thnx and good luck..
  • bettyg26mr
    Options
    I'm doing a combination of Insanity and a routine called Fatburning Furnace I found in http://www.exerciseaholics.com/weight-loss-program/. MWF 1 hour Insanity and rest of the week I do the FF routine. I'm not sure which of the two is better but I'm doing both so I dont get bored.
  • Animebride2015
    Options
    going to start p90x today or monday
  • JennMyersOrtner
    JennMyersOrtner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome to see so many doing beachbody workouts :) I am doing T25 but I still love insanity once in awhile. Have any of you tried Shakeology (meal replacement)? I am drinking Chocolate myself :)
  • BumbleB5
    BumbleB5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Today is day 30 for me on T25 Alpha. I really like that you do a different workout each day (I tend to get bored with workout DVD's). I am also drinking a Shakology shake as a meal replacement once a day (Vegan Chocolate or Vegan Tropical Strawberry due to lactose intolerance). So far I am down 6 lbs, and lost a total of 7" overall!! I am excited to tackle the next 30 days to see the results. So far, I am really enjoying it. :-)