Before/After with 3 weeks remaining on P90X

doncheco
doncheco Posts: 47
edited September 22 in Success Stories
Hello

So now that I have been using this site for 30 days I have to say that I have seen the difference on my weight loss. When I started using this site, I had already completed 2.5 months of P90X. Now with 3 weeks remaining on Round 1 of the program I am happy to say that I am on pace to be at my goal before my birthday in December. I continue to be inspired by the many success stories posted, and just wanted to share mine.

2387242_8971_thumb.jpg

Replies

• That is great! My brother and his wife do P90X together and love it.... They are both total hotties too becasue of it:smile:
  • Great motivation for me! My boyfriend and I are on day 4 of p90x - only 86 more days to go!!! I've got to say, eating right and excercising different muscle groups each day just feels right. However, the world is full of temptation!!! When I got into work at the lunch hour today, my lovely boss had left a giant chocolate chip cookie on my desk for me. I stared at it for 5 minutes or so while setting up my computer, had one tiny nibble, and now it has been thrown in my desk drawer.
  • Let's try this again

comp.JPG
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    AMAZING! I am starting day 1 tonight of the Classic program! Good for you and I am glad you found this site. When is your birthday in December? I am on the 9th!
  • marinabrazil
    marinabrazil Posts: 106 Member
    Congrats my friend! Great difference. I am on day 25 of classic and so happy I found MFP 2 weeks ago. Pushing play every single day!

By the way...love your signature!
  • Awesome! You look very handsome. You must be so proud
  • Cheilsea
    Cheilsea Posts: 84 Member
    You look fantastic!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!