SO ANGRY

Dafrog
Dafrog Posts: 353
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
This is probably tmi; except I need to vent, before I dive into the Haloween candy. So me and the Hunny been working on chicken pens all day, come in to a sink full of dishes, Expected. While his 17 year old been laid up in her room all day. Okay now here comes the kicker. Took a shower put on a nightie and texted my hunny to meet me in the bedroom. Not five mins later knock knock, repeataly. Arrg! Finially, What do you need? She replied Hunner (Two Year old) meesed his pants and that she is going to town. I mean she is old enough to know what adults do behind close doors. Exspecially, if the lights are out. Sorry if too much info, just needed tl vent. FYI, its not her child, belong to her brother, who was at work. Altbough, she is the one who gave him candy all day.

Replies

• DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    So what has you ticked off? That she is lazy, too lazy to change the diaper? or because she interrupted your "adult" time.
  • lesley12345
    lesley12345 Posts: 89 Member
    okay..... well, i think you need to speak to the parents of the child or the 17yr old, and let them know what your expecatations are when they are living in your house. you are all adults, handle it in a mature manner.
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    You might want to talk to your significant other about the issues and do your best to stay positive and make the situation as comfortable as possible for everyone. Teenage angst is totally normal, especially if she feels its unfair she has to take care of her brother's child. Realize you're ranting, but it does kind of feel like you have a bad attitude towards the teenager and that's not going to make a good situation. It could build resentment forever between the two of you.

Hope you come to a resolution and have a big happy family.
  • everyone deserves a chance to vent. shes prob having a bad day.. im sorry girly! hope it all gets better soon!
This discussion has been closed.