In your 20's?

Options

Replies

• Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    I'm Ty, 21 from South Africa, feel free to add :)
  • zcarpenter91
    zcarpenter91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Zach, 22, feel free to add away :)
  • skinnyminnie1988
    Options
    I'm Katie and I'm 25, feel free to add me! :) Looking for new friends and support on MFP.
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I'm 21, feel free to add me.
    Just started losing weight again.
    (:
  • mombod82514
    mombod82514 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and my name's Cody. Also looking for a buddy to keep some positive encouragement going! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • coatkey
    coatkey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 28 and on MFP nearly everyday. I don't have many active friends on here so please add me. :flowerforyou:
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 29 so I'm on my way out lol but feel free to add me.
  • ElizabethMayD
    Options
    Heya, I'm Elizabeth and I'm 18.. So not quite reached the 20s yet! But I am looking to lose 10-20lbs and would love to be supported/motivate others. So feel free to add :)
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm Kate. Feel free to add :)
  • BlubbinBlubber
    BlubbinBlubber Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi there:) i'm 20yo, feel free to add me
  • nrida
    nrida Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey All ad me too, 23 from Michigan :)
  • tembii
    tembii Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm 20. 5'8", 135 pounds, add me and lets motivate and encourage each other!
  • Hey everyone! I'm 21 and I live in British Columbia, Canada.

I've been an on-and-off member of MyFitnessPal for years. I started a new account for a fresh start.

I recently became a vegetarian and eat mainly vegan meals and snacks. In the past, I struggled with clean eating and ate a lot of take-out and fast food. From this, I have gained almost 30 pounds in just over 2 years. My weight has fluctuated from 100lbs to 135lbs back and forth from too much partying, not enough exercise and improper diet. Being 5'0, my goal weight is 104lbs, which is about 25 pounds from my current weight.

I'm making 2014 my year by focusing on my diet and exercise routine. I want to lose 25 pounds by May. I will be posting some awesome recipes, exercises and links to help you stay focused on your health.

So feel free to add me as a friend! I'll also be adding some of you from this post. :)

Good luck everyone & stay healthy! Let's get motivated for the New Year.

Meghan xo
  • amybraithwaite75
    Options
    Hi I'm Amy 25, and new to this. From the UK and looking to lose 35lbs for my wedding and help tips and advice are very much appreciated x
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Female, 23 and I'm from Quebec, Canada! Feel free to add me. I'm on daily. :)
  • feast4theebeast
    Options
    I just turned 30 - it is over lol
  • ChikFitness
    ChikFitness Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey There, I'm 21 year old from Nova Scotia Canada. I'm finishing up my business degree in May and would like to lose about 30 pounds this year. (The sooner the better but I'm going to make small goals along the way.) School leaves little time for focus on healthy eating and exercise but I'm hoping with some inspiration and motivation I can make this dream do able! It would be nice to lose the weight I've put on since school before finishing school!

Feel free to add me, I'm also a great motivator for others. Together we CAN do this!
  • vintagebeauty24
    Options
    I'm 23, almost 24! I have a lot of weight to lose...just trying to accomplish the weight loss little by little! Feel free to add me!
  • Chizakura
    Chizakura Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a 24 year old Canadian. I've managed to lose a lot of weight the past several months, and I thought that maybe trying out Myfitnesspal might aid me in losing my last 15lbs. :)

I've recently discovered a love for running, which I never thought would happen in a million lifetimes for me, as I always hated PE or even just running across the parking lot into the store, haha. I'm still a beginner runner, but I'm hoping by the end of 2014 I'll be able to participate in running events. :)
  • sukid88
    sukid88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and started trying to lose weight in June 2013. I started at 172 in June and today (December) I weight 149.

I hope to get down to 135 by February 2014, which is my birthday, but it is so difficult to stay motivated. I have given up a number of times these past few months, but keep getting back on track every few weeks.
    I joined myfittnesspal a while ago but never used it and decided to log back in after many many months.

Here's to hoping we all reach our goals! :)