6 pack

Options
I have decided to get into shape and would like to know how to develop a six pack. What should I be eating and what type of exercise should I do?

Please advise.

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    You should be eating a calorie deficit, and you should do any kind of exercise that you like and will continue to do.

The kinds of foods that you choose to use your calories on do not matter very much. You get to eat more food if you pick foods that aren't highly calorie-dense.

BUT calories are calories. You will lose weight if you are on a deficit even if you include foods that people think of as junk food. You just won't get to eat as much of them. 1800 calories (for an example) is used up a lot more quickly when you spend it on calorie dense foods.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I have decided to get into shape and would like to know how to develop a six pack. What should I be eating and what type of exercise should I do?

Please advise.
    '

To get my six pac I did 100 crunches a day with a medicine ball, 30min of cardio 4-5 days a week and ate at a deficite
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Stop being lazy and do some research on foods no one knows what you like or dislike, you only get abs with low bf, through diet and training them.