thighs?

Options
Ok what can I do to help my thighs tighten up? That is the part that is giving me a lot of problems as of right now. It has gone down a lot since starting this in July, but I am still having problems in that area. I know we can't trouble spot, but there are some exercises that help certain areas or at least focuses on them. Are lunges good? What else can I do?

Thanks everyone,
Brittany

Replies

• tinymiss00
    Options
    Lunges and squats are great. Also, I go to a local park and use the picnic bench to do rabbit taps and step ups. I do 3 sets of 15 (per leg). I haven't noticed a change in my upper thighs unfortunately, my my mid/lower thighs are really really tight and toned, I'm hoping that if i keep it up and combined with watching what I eat I'll eventually tone my upper thighs as well.

Good luck!
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    The only thing that has helped me is running. Ever since I started running back in August, I've managed to lose an inch off each thigh. Might not seem like much, but I've been trying for years (yes, YEARS!!) to lose something off them, and nothing ever worked!

L.
  • hingebre
    Options
    biking has been great for shaping and toning my thighs (and calves). And like it was mentioned squats and lunges are great too.
  • neunuebelrn
    Options
    BRIT --I FINALLY LOGGED ON --i'm not really doing that bad --filled out diary for 11/11--and its not too awful looking :heart: