Arm Comparison - 90lbs lost

Options
dschassie
dschassie Posts: 192 Member
Just received the picture from this year's Christmas Party and it brought back the memories of last year's horrible picture. Here is a side by side comparison, a year apart, 90lbs difference. I do a lot of cardio and a moderate amount of free weights. I am just now getting into the heavy lifting.

So ladies, there is hope, big arms like mine used to be can shrink! And although I have a little bit of loose skin, it's not very noticeable and I am hoping to tone it up with the free weights.

Don't give up, keep going!

6132b483-f9e9-491d-9900-44cc3e0c07da_zpsa00593fe.jpg

Replies

• shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    YOU FREAKIN ROCK. There is hope!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing! Many of us with big arms that wiggle and wobble when you raise your arm to wave at someone wonder if it will ever go away.

You give us hope!!!!

Bless you!
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! You look great and so much younger!
  • HLK35
    HLK35 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a great picture. You look beautiful and your husband looks so proud of you!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Fantastic change! You look fabulous in that dress, too! :love:
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You and your arms look Great!! Thank you so much for posting , you have given me so much hope!! Thank you!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!! congrats on your weight loss and this year's dress is FABULOUS!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    OMG! :laugh: When I first saw the pic I automatically zoomed in on the Marine because that uniform really catches the attention. (My husband wore that uniform, too.) So I was looking back and forth at the before and after thinking: What the heck? He looks the same before and after! Then I realized it was the lady with him who had changed. Duh! I didn't recognize you, OP! Look at those crazy awesome arms! :love:

ETA: I guess if I had read the post BEFORE looking at the pic, I would have known. :blushing:
  • chunkyhoney78
    chunkyhoney78 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    awesome pic! I'm so glad to see another person that had big arms before and now they look great to me. I have huge arms and often worry about that.
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great job! What a handsome couple you two are! I hope my arms will go down better, yours have given me non-surgical hope!
  • mungowungo
    mungowungo Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    All of the above.
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    amaaazing!!
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Love it, hope for next year!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! :heart:
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! You look great and so much younger!

Took the words right out of my mouth! SOOO much younger!! Wow... Very inspirational :)
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Amaazing amazing amazin.....awesome...and Yeah Congrats
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!! You look fantastic!
  • sparklegirl59
    sparklegirl59 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You rook mahbelous!!! LOL! Seriously --> keep up the good work! It is good to know that all this hard work will eventually pay off.
  • M22KY
    M22KY Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW! :noway:

It's amazing how much younger one can look with weight loss. How lovely!

KEEP IT UP!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!