looking for friends with open diaries

Options
would love to see what you're eating to get ideas of things i could also eat. Also need friendship and support on here, please add me :)

Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    FR sent ;) My diary is always open
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    Sent the FR... Always happy to add :)
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I don't find diaries helpful at all because i'm a very visual person. If i see like what a person put in for a meal i have no idea how it actually may be. NOW look up foood idea's on google and get pictures and exact recipes and i'm positively foaming at the mouth. A lot of people also don't put exact spices or anything in when they cook :O
  • HBMairi
    HBMairi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) diary is open :)
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 5mo and am back to MFP for losing those extra 35 pounds that I have gained during pregnancy.
    I joined MFP 2 years ago and last to last year I had lost 32 pounds with the help of MFP.
    Feel free to add if you like.. :)
    Happy working out and Happy journey to the Fitness world!
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I feel losing weight is all about working out (burning calories of any sort) and eating right or eating healthy! .
    Calories in < Calories out = Healthy weight loss!
  • lizak953
    lizak953 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add me :)
  • sherry0614
    sherry0614 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    FR sent too. I'm on 1200 calories a day, so not much on my diary :-) Good luck!!!:happy:
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm currently eating at maintenance or just above because I'm pregnant but sometimes I eat some good food :happy: